Thursday, February 18, 2010

i have no life

2morrow boys and girls... 2morrow is the DAY of my return.
feelings? well i dunno it feels like im leaving today and not tomorrow im all packed 21.5kg without straightener and stuff. hand luggage is varying between 5 and higher kg.
laptop same old weight of however many kilos it was when i bought it.=]
when i get back to australia the things on my agenda are to clean and throw out unnecessary things, which i offered the help of all my friends.. so guys.. CLEANING PARTY AT MY HOUSE i think i need two cleaning parties, one before we move and the other after we move. your payment will be in food most likely or something coolios hopefully.=] it is an open invite to those who would like to clean and help and i suggest that amanda should attend as i see her awesome cleaning skill on her blog. lol mum fell asleep on the comp i dunno whether i should wake her or not.. maybe i should nap so that i can wake up at 5:30am 2morrow:S all ready for my return. ok i may seem really excited but there not else i can do round here. except a bit of nail painting.. i guess. LOL yes i painted a fish on my blue nails. but it was a dream i think i dunno wat its called but i visualised it in my head and so today i thought i would actually paint it... ok it didnt turn out as gd as i visualised it but its pretty ok considering how fast the nail polish dries on the brush round here.but yea i also look a tad stoned.. just in time for my predicted jet lag. but i just got cally's postcard its sooo cute mum thinks so too but i never got amanda's postcard.. the mystery of amanda's postcard... maybe it will be like G's postcard and it will arrive a day after i leave. but then again amanda sent hers before cally so maybe my theory is all wrong.but its a bus=] and im happy with it. i want to write more letters and stuff but of course i dont have time or the ability to think of stuff to write. i wish i had coolio hair and i could write with meaning and make my writing sound awesomely good. so with my sucky writing and unpitied self i will write pure randomness just for the fun of it. i want to drown myself in aircon but i cant cause i dont wanna create more global warming problems as well as electricity costs. i have written a list of cars i wanna get when i become rich. which i have worked out to be highly unlikely due to my limited interest in my uni stuff. but who noes=] theres still YEARS to come. and maybe ill be FAMOUS except from the fact im not talented in any way and i spend too much money... but u noe THERES STILL FUTURE.. dont burst my bubble peoples!! im looking cool with my stoned eyes and weird nails which needs cutting.and maybe a paint change cause i ruined my nails.
i have no idea y i started this blog but i will carry on for the sake of just ramble talking. 
my blogs may be a bit long sooo ill keep this short and random and end here. cause if i just ramble it would take soo much effort to type and to make it make sense.
i want my vitamin D
hearts, li-ming

1 comment:

  1. your fishy looks really coooooooooool :D
    and
    WHAT
    WHERE THE HELL DID MY POSTCARD GO?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete