Monday, February 1, 2010

BITTEN

...my bite
ive tried soo hard not to get bitten by a mosquito but after 2 days of not standing still and paranoia i have felt the annoyance of a fresh mosquito bite. BOOO it just gets bigger every time i touch it. but it brings me fond memories of jzs HUGE mosquito bite... ill never let that happen to me. NO TOUCHY and bye bye it will go.
my hair has grown and theres no mirror near a plug therefore i am  unable to do my hair properly. im forced to use my laptops webcam as a mirror but everything just looks black so i cant tell if its straight or not and now looking  at it after 4 hours it all flicky and not straight but laziness has cause me to give up trying and caring. im tired i woke up at 4:22am and now theres nothing to do except listen to music and eat and sleep and eat and sleep and yea

therefore i will write u all a little loving story:

Jemma, Jemma!! i heard my name pierce the silence that embedded my brain. my groans replied to the call of my name... i give up ill write u one later...

look at this=]





normal squirrel










evil squirrel








GRRR wasnt tat entertaining
hearts, li-ming

3 comments:

  1. dayum that is one fat mossy bite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. naw cute pic liming ;D
    hemm havent been on ya blog 4 a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dan

    MICHAEL U SHOULD SEE THE ONE ON MY LEG:O

    ReplyDelete