Friday, February 5, 2010

i have kitkat=]

my knees and ankles really hurt.. guessing thats not normally cause im not growing anymore, so therefore i have concluded it to be from a lack of milk, meaning a lack of calcium.

i got offered into environments melbourne.
i dunnnnnnnnnnnno life is a series of confusing words and paths. which can all result in one big mess of AHHHHHHHHH but its ok CAUSE joy = happiness AND happiness = POTATO CAKES!!!!! AVdixhfb sb d BIRDS R POOING ON THE WINDOWS
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW
GET UR OWN TOILET

lol mum has to clean it now shes the one that open the window.
ANYWAYS tally update:
mosquitos 5
li-ming 3
sighs yes i noe i fail and OMGSH one of my bites was sooo swollen it was like
another knee but yea i couldnt bend my leg cause it was soo big and i couldnt lie on that side of my body. but its gone down a bit now. last night i dreamt about it and the likelihood of obtaining more mosquito bits in the same area. then bio and antibodies and the reason behind y the bite was so red and y it was so swollen came to me. it has a mind of its own like i can feel it TINGLING its kinda freaky.

i feel loved that people MISS ME it makes me feel all the more LOVED.
FB GROUP MAKING FAILS they wont let me make a title that says "when a mosquito bite gets itchy i scratch around it to give me some satisfaction" its TOO LONG but its not=[ it fails FB FAILED ME

im itchy

well yesterday i went to KL central and stuff i went to KLCC and everything there was expensive obviously but still yea it was ok then we walked to low yat plaza.... WASTE OF TIME!!!!! they didnt have my baby skins.. i still want yoshi to eat my apple. then we went to another plaza next to low yat plaza and i bought a key ring with my name on it and GATSBY thats one less thing to buy.
tomorrow imma going to JB for a week MORE SHOPPING lol tats all u do here. except sleeping and eating. today im really lazy i dont wanna do anything expect sit here and tats all maybe later ill go downstairs.. see if the shoes i left behind like 10 years ago are still here. also YUPPIES there are a lot of YUPPIES i think mums JELOUS cause all her YUPPIES died.

LIST:
STATIONARY ( i wanna buy a stamp and parchment paper and a REAL CALLIGRAPHY set)
and stuffffffff
EARRINGS again i think and random pieces of jewellery

i think ill ask my daddy to buy me some bangles from pakistan oo and i think my daddy lost my postcard from gabe, speaking of postcards i still havent got the one from amanda. doubt she wrote the thingo right. or maybe snail mail just FAILS?

i was thinking bout my 18th party but i think planning fails cause i dunno where and wat to do but i noe about the cake... maybe i should just wait and share the party with xiang? i dunno OR SHALL I HAVE TWO but i want my cake:| and my cake was gonna be big so i need people... but i dunt think i have enough friends or people to come or invite or enough lovers to make my cake BIG

ALSO im tooo cooooooool

ranting......

OHH YEA im writing dan a story book for his bday with easy to read english and its gonna be G rated not to destroy his brain any further. but it wont extend his vocab cause im just not that kind of a person. but it will be awesome... PINEAPPLE ICE CREAM...
btw i think i killed my uncles net:| you tube loads sooooo SLOWLY!!!!

oooo i watched pride and prejudice again today! after reading it i was like =] i wanna watch it and now tat i have i feeeeeeel accomplished
well dans complaining about my essay blogs so ill stop here....

PANDAN CAKE

hearts, li-ming

2 comments:

  1. are you going to melb uni now?

    alsoo
    I DID SEND IT
    I SENT IT AGES AGOOOOooo

    and
    i miss you ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww love dw i miss u too and no it didnt come

    ReplyDelete