Thursday, February 11, 2010

BAD SLEEP

well last night i couldnt sleep long story short too much stuff in my mind and nowhere to dump it, then mum snored and then i COULDNT SLEEP cause every like 2 second the was an UNBELIEVABLY LOUD ahhhhh NOISE. but eventually i opened my eyes and i saw daylight. but as a result i am very tired.
i finished my book dedicated to dan... just need paper and YAY it will be DONE and excitement. i just need to learn to draw awesomely coolios now.
well considering i gave up on mosquitos... I KILLED ANOTHER ONE!!!!!=]
making the SCORE mosquitos 6 li-ming 5 YEAH!!!! take that u deadly ugly spinally creatures.
MY EMO MUSIC is happy music=] no wonder emoness turns into agroness fairly quickly but im not mean im in fact very gd despite what everyone thinks. therefore today, other than now, i will not venture on to the net.... so i need UTILISE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE NOW
MY uncle got a BMW its sooo *drools* and when it arrived it was sooooo SHINY like :| shiny but he doesnt now how to use it and i cant be bothered trying to learn theres too many setting possibilities and stuff soooo ill just stand and admire BUT ITS LIKE AUTO tehehhehehheh i learn auto my head is tingling.
anyways after yesterdays terrible agro ness i decided i should tell u the =] of yesterday which was buying coloured contacts it was super=] as they were really cheap for contacts and the guy gave me free like solution... which was the only reason i went to the optometrist.
do u notice how u do so many things automatically? i do like today i went to the bathroom and normally i put my contacts on after i brush my teeth and before i shower but i dont have any liquid soap, and i hate bar soap so i was planing on doing it after i shower (using liquid soap) but i only just realised i put my contacts in without washing my hand properly and tat i did it before my shower AFTER i put them in and was like to myself... ok li-ming dont put ur contacts in just yet u need to shower... BUT I WAS TOO LATE. my brain is tooo slow for my busy it need to c tch up and be "with" it.
i forgot to buy some presents!!!!! ahh i shouldnt have listened to mum she was like u dont need any more
and i got home and i went to her i should have bought one more and shes like yea then y didnt u!!!! AHHHHHH too late now im in a whole new contury where the heat kills and i kill mosquitoes MWAHAHAHHAHAH. apparently according to amanda i am growing out all my dye!!!! which means.... no more randomish boredom streaks created by boredom. sighs i guess im forced to study now but i wanna cye my hair.. like i have the URGE to right now!!!!!!!
my "white" streak is alllll yellllllowy not like amandas and gs yellow but like cream yellow and its not sooooo cool anymore and i need some creature comforts.
maybe ill make a bracelet later...

LETS GROUP PHOTO IT SOON
hearts, li-ming

1 comment: