Wednesday, February 17, 2010

16th feb 2010

i need a shower

i was woken up in the most inhumane fashion so that we may go out for breakfast. cause my cousin Pei, her bro and my uncle and aunty (the ones that came to england) were going back to JB. it as fun being round them cause they were so busy and they were fun to hang round. i intro-ed pei to dan cause her mind is slightly a bit not perverted but a tad dirty. and well she and dan are pretty cool. anyways it was sad to see them go and stuff cause theyve been sooo good to me and my mum, as well as the annoying photos which i never got the chance to delete sighs next time. but the next time i see them i will be like old!!! and so would they. ohh wells

basically though i started this blog in the morning then my comp crashed (dies) etc and so im starting it again but its like 11:38pm so im side tracking from the base of my blog.

im pimplising.

i have technically 2 more full days til i leave back to australia. which is kinda weird cause i dunno it feels like ages since ive been away and to be honest i do and have missed all my friends.. I HAVE PHOTOS=]

there are just some stories that change everything but u just cant forget cause it brings a smile to your face. but these stories are not always happy for everyone. it causes more pain then it solves. but those r the ones that also causes a relationship to grow.

im too lazy o blog.. ill do one sometime soon
hearts, li-ming

3 comments:

  1. naw so u do miss me miss u too liming ;) hurry up n get ya ass back 2 aus lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. its hard when no one is buying those candoms :P

    ReplyDelete