Sunday, June 26, 2011

time for some mega happiness

well today was a weird day.. mostly because of the fact i woke up mega late and my mum was disappointed and rage-y and so my dad went out and so did my bro, so therefore i did to.... but i went to buy ingredients for a little project im attempting... anyways when i came back mum wasnt home and the house was kinda quiet again, so i just went about my usual late day process of breakfast-lunch, the shower and the half dead.. I SHOULD SLEEP?? routine. but eventually i came to an agreement to watch movies, which i guess was ok. but my boredom was meant to lead to a clean house to make my mammy happy when she got back from work.. but instead i found myself actually doing my hair and taking photos... LOL yes i agree it wasn't the best alternative, but i haven't photowhored in like over a few months so i think i deserved this day of photo taking.

well i think i shall describe my choice of photo.. ok no i won't be so awkwardly descriptive about myself but basically the reason i chose this one, although highly unnatural, was the EXTREME HAPPINESS it shows, i havent taken a happppy photo in quite a WHILE.
i need a haircut, my "fringe" requires a bobby pin to hold it in place.. which has increased my time and effort in the late morning and early afternoon.

So today i promised myself that i would write a story, you know to get the "ball" rolling but honestly im soooo lazy!! and i want to go back on facebook. WHY ARE THE HOLIDAYS SOOO EMPTY AND WHY AM I SO LAZY.... i need to discover the answer to these questions.......!
maybe i'll write a story tomorrow?
hearts, li-ming

No comments:

Post a Comment