Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1 day till...

ok my exams in a days time and i dunno but among all these mixed thoughts of failure... "possible" failure... i know that I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!! except the fact that im mega drained and awoke at like 12:30pm today and sat on my cold chair in my cold room attempting to study but instead i watched some stand up comedy.. WHY DO I LIKE TO WASTE SO MUCH OF MY TIME?? sighs anyways
since like 3pm I've been learning and memorising glycolysis, which has now ended up with me just splurging information out with no real thought its just like BLAHHHH and there you see the glycolysis cycle. now i am currently attempting the kerbs cycle and then the electron transport stuff but man this stuff is soo killling my brain in but!! there are still good times in just finding moments, with a song and just belting out (quietly in my room) out of tune notes... normally i chose not to study with music but like i dunno haven't really listened to music in a while..

i really want to do an exam paper today.. but considering its already tomorrow i highly doubt it.

anyways enough about the troubles of studying, in 8 days i'll be sooo freee its gonna make me the happiest girl in the world.. i just hope i can take it like a normal human being and not a rampaging child!
the other day my friend and i walked into the royal melbourne dental "place" lol i forgot what its actually called but its right opposite the university and its where you go if you want to study dentistry in melbourne university. it all seem so real... seeing the direction signs, pointing to the dental school and all. we walked into the museum area, and there were lockers, and lecture theatres. they were small lecture theatres but they has names of the "lecturer" on them. it was so weird. once i turned around and saw two students dressed in their white "robes" walk into a room. I dunno that place kinda made me really want dentistry, so much more. but it also made it look like a dream and not a reality.
it also brings me to the sadness i have realised... so many smart people who are aiming for something in med are like "hey i'll do dentistry, less competition" and i dunno like IN ME, i want dentistry so bad... like it's not like i want it cause its something that looks plausible but its something that i'm really interested in, and (i dont wanna use the word passion) i think that if i dont get in because of smarter more intelligent students who have the opportunity to do what ever they want, and pick dentistry because its "less competitive" man it would suck....

a song:

hearts, li-ming

No comments:

Post a Comment