Monday, June 6, 2011

some more procrastination

i know i should be studying especially since i woke up at 12 and my exam is on wednesday and i haven't technically finished the course. but MAN it's so cold....
I think my room is a refrigerator, as soon as i step outside my room WARMTH flows all over and my once tense, tight muscles relax to allow this air in. but now i've moved to the kitchen, above the air vents and now i am currently waiting for the burst of warm air to start flowing. It's gotten so bad in my room, that my fingers, already of poor blood circulation, are unable to trigger the mac trackpad and my phone, resulting in me to exhale my warmness onto my fingers for a quick brief movement of the mouse, continuing this process until i reach my destination.
i think i need a video to cheer up his dull painful time of study...



WARM AIR
hearts, li-ming

1 comment:

  1. I'm freeeeeezinggggg toooo but the sun is shining today! Despite the unnecessary cool breeze which is only there to remind us that we're in winter now :( ITSAAAAAAHH SHIIININGGGG

    ReplyDelete