Friday, June 10, 2011

biochimie

Bonjour, c'est un vendredi et je n'ai pas etudier, mais j'ai besoin d'etudier. ok basically thats all i can say in french.. haven't practiced in like AGES and now my mac has changed its dictionary to french AFTER ONE SENTENCE OF FRENCH??!! but anyways to blog about the recent dwellings in mon life. OMGSH this neighbourhood is seriously scary! there was someone going round with a megaphone saying something... i dunno what but all i got was "stay in your house". this isn't very comforting as i walked home in the dark yesterday... i guess it was technically my fault. i was meant to get home at like 8 but i was still in the city until 9 so when dad called i gave some random answer to why i wasn't home cause i wasnt studying.. so that couldnt be my excuse. it was like "where are you?.. it's past 8!" me: "i'm.... out??? yeah.. its 8 im sorry DON'T worry THOUGH i'm leaving soon like after this call soon.....?" *hangs up* ok so i didnt leave straight away but i was already in trouble yeah? so when i reach box hill i saw a starburst on the seat opposite me and was like AHH! need to buy my bro sweets!! so i ran to safeway before it closed, and bought like SUGAR.. in this process i missed my bus by like 2 mins and the next one was in 30 mins cause it was already past 9... i called my dad and was like i missed my bus and he was like soo...? and i was like can you please pick me up and he was like take a bus... in my brain i was like WHAT?!!! youll leave me in box hill?! to sit with strangers for 30min??!! and like he was behaving like my bro... so i know where my bro got it from. a rash decision resulted in me deciding to walk home. (all mental thoughts) i was like well if he wants me to stay in boxhill i might as well throw myself out there to experience the true box hill at 9:30pm. also cause i reckoned i could beat the bus home... so the late night walk started.. lucky i wore my adidas shoes... there are soo many parks on the way home, looking through them i was like people get raped in parks... strange thought anyways! yeah i reached home when the bus reach box hill.. I WAS soo HAPPY=] but then dad was all like *grunting* so i just showered and ignore him.. lucky he opened the door though.

anyways had my anatomy exam!! wasnt too hard but we'll see theres a lot riding one this i want a 79=], but now i should be focusing on biochemistry, but its soo hard, looking at it puts me off soo much. anyways i have too think and use my time wisely.
hearts, li-ming

1 comment:

  1. aw scary box hill nights
    take care bubs!
    and good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete