Saturday, June 25, 2011

SLEEP ALL DAY AND PARTY ALL NIGHT

HELLO my friends!!! itsss sooo early in the morning and i think that my title is very appropriate in describing the way in which i am living my life right now. LATELY (with the necessary exceptions) i have been staying awake till 5am in the morning, then crashing until 8am and then when i realise that i have nothing to do that day, so i go back to sleep and then what feels like minutes later i'm awake again at 1pm but i'm still drowsy. but too ashamed to sleep more, i'm on my phone for another hour which then after a few minutes of deep consideration i decide to get up as the hunger within grows DEEP. then by the time i shower and EAT its like 4pm!!! and then 5pm then 9pm then 3am and then before i know it its 5am and its HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

but as i think i should blog, i am here to express my empty brain. lately my brain has just been a big pile of mush, i can't even think straight.. or normal for a matter of fact and my dreams have just been getting weirder.
anyways to express thoughts that have just been rampaging through my mind.
Facebook.. its a big topic facebook especially since i banned myself from it, which has surprisingly worked, but i dunno if i should log back in or not.. basically i haven't banned myself for exams, instead i was meant to ban myself for like a whole month and like up until the 5th i was "banned" but i reckon as the holidays seep in closer and become a bigger part of my daily life, i kinda need facebook... like not for the ENDLESS STALKING i used to but for the events, facebook has been such a mega part of everyones lives, everything goes through this one TINY (well in comparison to the internet) social networking, people create live changing event through these things.... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD phone calls or the massive texts to tell people that we are gonna be experiencing each others company!!? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE E-MAILS?? personallly i miss those emails... now lately i've just been receiving junk mail... YES JUNK MAIL IN MY INBOX and before i banned facebook it was NOTIFICATIONS and JUNK MAIL .... WHERES THE SPECIALNESS IN THAT?? they are all programmed, nothing special I MISS MY LETTERSS!!! the excitement i receive when i see my NAME HAND WRITTEN on a letter.... in the last year, all i have received are BILLS SHOWING ME THAT I'VE SPENT MORE THAN I'VE RECEIVED!!!!!! sighs.... also this DEPENDENCY FOR TECHNOLOGY IS INSANE?!!! i mean like theres no need for meeting people anymore.... i bet there are even ONLINE CAFES where you can have a "coffee" and a little "catch up" with your friends. but i'm serious about BOOKS THEY ARE THE WORST!!! who wants a book reader thingo? I MEAN I PREFER HAVING THE BOOK ON MY SHELF and being able to feel the pages through my fingers as i read!! i mean thats just me but technology is reaching its extremes and i'm not liking it.

but yeah a totally different topic, i like curly fries!!! lol i am literally willing to travel kilometres and an HOUR away from where i live to experience its total and utter yumminess. OK WELL THAT WAS A BIT OFF TOPIC.... what i really wanted to say was, is it normal to wanna know more about people? like i mean you can talk to someone days on end... and not really learn much about them, except the little things that you learn on your normal daily life. kinda weird but anyways. QUESTIONS yes questions are a good way to kind out about people... if you cant stalk their blog (not condoning stalking here...) but like a question... questions can be really personal, its hard to tell when a question is stepping the line, or pushing it tooo far in the "Friendship" department but i think more or less its the nature of the question, the "why" factor.. like WHY ARE YOU ASKING??? ( i always use that one) but like for me if i was to ask a question... apart from the occasional shiftiness i must play for parties... most of the reasoning to my question asking is just curiosity? but curiosity can be interpreted as something much more if your searching for it, or your just curious about it yourself. when is it appropriate to ask a question that seems so inappropriate in your mind?
hearts, li-ming

No comments:

Post a Comment