Thursday, June 23, 2011

7:30am!!! DURING THE HOLIDAYSSS?

i've only had like 3 hours of sleep wait.. maybe 2 i don't actually remember, all i know is that i was RUDELY awoken at 7:30am cause some guy was here to fix my doors... and so as i moved out in my half awake state... i must have looked awkward.. BUT THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME i got out of bed without thinking bout how COLD IT WAS, it was pretty cool actually, if only i cold do that every day then i would never be late again. anyways now that the guys gone, my dads in my room "attempting" to fix a lock, i guess thats good cause you know gives him something to do.. but considering the minimal amount of sleep i had last night i don't i'll be very pleasant if he asks for my help.. I JUST WANNA DWELL IN MY MUSIC ALONE UNTIL IM AWAKEEEEE.. but until then i shall ramble on life's givings.
Well i guess the biggest of all news is that EXAMS are over and OMGSH is it a relief, although we have to start thinking bout next semester and the troubling subjects that await.. its still good. The last exam i had was french and i'm pretty happy with how it turned out.. although as predicted i hated having my exams so spread out:| I LOST INTEREST HALF WAY THROUGH and kinda slacked off thinking it was my holidays, but nonetheless i attempted everything so we'll have to wait and see. BUT every exam period i have an OBSESSIVE food-related craving, this semester i think it was over indulging in sugary coffee with its sugary goodness, providing many minutes of uncontrollable movement, but since exams are over i think i should lay off that stuff.. i don't wanna be an insane person... well no more than i already am...
so now we have arrived at what i will call my "freedom" period, although i'm highly free... i still don't know what to do and i still have other NON-UNI related stuff to take care of, slightly annoying but thats only cause i'm lazy and its kinda tedious
SO these holidays... I HAVE SO MANY THINGS I REALLY REALLY want to do, so many things, but if i count the amount of time i have... i have NO TIME TO DO IT which is a tad depressing. but TOP OF MY LIST WAS... TO DYE MY HAIR AGAIN so here are the two photos expressing my hair, my face and my eye bags:

wee i look kinda dead... to tell you the truth my face right now is like... stoned and expressionless.
TODAY hOWEVER.... I'm off to shoppo to do a bit of browsing with my limited money and to attempt to buy a few need items, such as face wash... and dry shampoo, which all costs so much i may also go myers and use up my gift voucher  cause i'm a poor little girl living off my parents...
ooo and ICE SKATING i really have the need to go now since im free i wanna practice my skating, i wanna get better... I WAAN BE ABLE TO DO CROSS OVERRs but all this costs money too, and its not helping that im splurging on items i dont need.. LIKE HEELSSSS WHY DID I BUY HEEELSSS? DUDE i DONT WEAR HEELS.... well i guess sit can joining my collection of shoes in my wardrobe. I NEED TO GO SPOTLIGHT... i have soo many craft ideas these holidays.. i guess it would be good to give my brain a break and push it further in the creative department. SPEAKING of creative department, GAMSAT round two next year, and i've decided to start studying now as i need TO ACE IT so for the "essay" bit (lol im doing more work than in vce, which is stupid cause if i tried this hard in vce i could have probs gotten into science straight and wouldn't be paying an extra $2000) im gonna write a short story or an essay-related piece atleast 2 times a month... LET THE CREATIVE JUICES FLOW!!! ok not now im just way too dead anyways WAY PAST 9 i should be in shoppo... walking there=] cause i have walked anywhere in a while, but this song is good... so 3 minutes then i'm going to go

REFLECTION IS A GOOD SONG.. people should sing it on a regular basis...
hearts, li-ming

1 comment: