Sunday, September 25, 2011

one good night=]

tonight was my friends 21st... she was soo tiny even in her heels.. it was so cute. anyways i was quite lazy in the morning still bummed but slowly the day passed without me actually doing anything. just repeats of one song and me singing like crazy lol... the joys of being home alone.
anyways i got ready about 5pm put on my killer shoes (killer as in feet death) and black tank, black jeans and my blazer with my "face" on.. and dont forget my little golden bow... yes im still obsessed with my bows, i felt tall and dressed but not formal=] kinda in my comfort zone. and then as i walked i realised why i dont wear heels.... ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO WALK!!!! why do girls DO IT???!!! why the pain of it all?
but the place was really nice.. it was a chilled cafe with lots of delicious canapés and good people. i felt sooo much like myself. i was loud and crazy enough though my feet hurt it was good=]. there were people i had never met before but yet i was able to maintain a healthy conversation. people i hadnt seen in ages to which i was like OMGSH YOU!!!!! and just the usual which were like=]. i dunno sometimes i fit in sometimes i dont. theres always a sense that im an outsider but today it didnt really bother me. who cares about their inside jokes? but yes it was a good night, but it did get me thinking about  my 21st.. lol yes i know its in like 3 years. but im thinking bout speeches and what amazing friends she had.... friends that actually cared for her and wrote her songs and like were so nervous they spent the whole beginning of the party just freaking out. it just left me thinking who do i want to speak at my 21. a couple names came to mind. i really want harps to speak at my 21st no one would know her but it would mean so much to me. i was considering having my 21st in england but then figured i have no friends there....
but yes i had a coffee like at 11pm so im still highly awake considering i have church tomorrow i wont be able to sleep... lets just hope ill wake up on time.
so when i got home... before i showered.. a little high from the caffeine fix i took a photo...
i call it the after shot
NO FRINGEEEE!!!.. lol yeah i still have my "face" on 
TIME FOR SOME TV!!!!
hearts, li-ming

1 comment:

  1. you look different with your fringe up, in a good way (:

    ReplyDelete