Saturday, September 24, 2011

Make me your radio, turn me up when you feel low

Yesterday was a semi good day... I spent most the time just going spastic but I guess it was a form of anger release. Also I was given tons of "useful" advice and realised I'm really stupid or my brain isn't screwed on properly. There are things that just annoy. I'm talking about away from the situation, your all good but once it's placed in your face, or you go looking you go rage crazy, but there's no reason to. It's just the idea, the presence that makes you crazy. And yet again I will return to the thought of pettiness, you don't want to be so petty but it just cannot be helped. It's just this instant feeling you get as soon as you see the situation. I hate the fact that you search for it for some "reassurance" but all you get is disappointment. It's so hard to just not bother anymore. You can never depend on people, no one's trustworthy no matter how much you've trusted them before. Cause things change and soon you'll go rage crazy. Everything that you considered fun once before is no longer the same. There are plans... I guess but these plans must be shifted just to squeeze into the changing times.
No one reads my blog anymore, so basically I could expel everything I want here, but that just results in you actually facing your problems head on. I normally write stories to release everything but today... This time... I just can't be bothered I just have no energy to keep the creative need in me up.
Anyways more about the joys of yesterday... We met steeplejacks:) yes they aren't famous but their music was really good and their bass guitarist was pretty cool, it was a good night, sometimes being a leader has it's perks. Anyways it's about time I do something productive...
hearts, li-ming

1 comment:

  1. I actually read your blog everytime. :)
    I just couldn't remember my password to log on.. :p

    ReplyDelete