Sunday, April 24, 2011

with boredom comes great photo taking abilities

day 4 of my holidays and i still have not attempted anything productive.. i've thought about it but the action part has not actually happened....
but this has suddenly reminded me of something that NEEDS TO BE DONE...
anyways to overcome my boredom i decided to muck around with the neglected make up. i rarely use the toxic substance, but today i was like hmm if i don't use it, just like food, it will get spoilt. so i PLASTERED that stuff on.. ok not plastered but applied and well cause i'm terrified of breakouts, i CLEANSED my face beforehand removing EVERY TRACE OF BACTERIA AND DIRT preventing the ability for a pimple to pop up and say hello. and then the usual photowhoring took place....






then i ran into the SHOWER TO relieve my skin from the possibility of pimplising.
but the camera washed me out so i looked white and a tad sickly but THATS OK i can pretend that i am white and sick.
and yeah my hair is like COLOUR FAIL i wanna do it again but today i saw a friend and she was like OMGSH I LOVE YOUR HAIR i wanna do it too and i was like :|..... ermmm yeah awesome... (her hair was the same colour as my last dye) BUT YEAH i dyed my hair not only cause of the roots but to get away from like everyone having the same hair colour... but that was a mini fail in itself.

ANYWAYS as this night progresses i think too ease my boredom i will retract from facebook and watch some A-TEAM i love its soundtrack.. SOOO GOOD

and i think i'll leave this blog with a FABULOUS VIDEO




and now a video that is just sooo good


=[
hearts, li-ming

2 comments:

  1. strangers, again.
    my mum didn't understand it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i read the original blog on it and i was like so true

    ReplyDelete