Saturday, May 7, 2011

counting down

i've been feeling really tired lately, i dunno know why but i'm assuming Chuck has something to do with it. 

ok I havent blogged in a while BUT WE SHALL START....  RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!
theres a boredom that comes along with long bus rides and sleepless nights, and normally this boredom is simply and EASILY fixed with a short trip to the app store on my phone, BUT LATELY, i've been noticing the games listed under "top 25" ARE RETARDED!!!! theres nothing there that would heal my BOREDOM and it's not fair. Je suis tres disappointed with the whole system. WHAT HAPPENED TO AWESOME FREE GAMES?!! anyways lately i've not been relying on the entertainment value of games, instead I've been placing chuck in front of my OWN two eyes to HEAL the desire i have for my beloved TV, apart from the several days of crashing, and the one i'm currently about to have, i think went pretty well. i finished it=] ALL IN TIME FOR MY MID SEMESTER TESTS, round 2 *ding ding* BOOF

today was a magnificently average day=]! as per usual i awoke late and groggy from my overkill of chuck watching and got into a car half dead to drive to docklands, which caused me to attempt at my RUBBISH parking skills, lets just say its getting better?=], anyways ice skating was a pain BUT AT LEAST IM NOT THE WORST IN MY GROUP ANYMORE!!! WEEEE omgsh feels so good not to be the worst in a group of people, and i think its a GREAT accomplishment that i didn't fall over. on the drive home today, i did something MEGA STUPID... i rubbed my eye AND BOOOOM my contact became folded and LOST in my EYE and as i was driving i couldn't do much to fix it, well except from TEARING and CRYING SO MUCH from that one eye that my cheek was all WET AND TEARY. but i think the worse thing was that not only was i BLIND but EVERYTHING WAS BLURRY FROM THE TEARS. but I SOLIDERed ON BRAVING THE STORM and DRIVING INTO THE UNKNOWN!!!  until i had to park in the shopping center... but because i was so rushed I PARKED ABNORMALLY WELL!!! i was so proud of my self=] half blind with an AWESOME PARK, i think that made my day...either that or the cookies and cream chocolate YUM YUM 

BUT the main reason i wanted to blog was for the thing that made my day YESTERDAY. it was a dreary day filled with stress, sleepiness and CHUCK BARTOWSKI. but as the day got later the energy fizzled out, i became an empty smiling shell of li-ming. but i MAN-ed UP AND went to my youth group, WHERE I WAS OFFERED ENERGY IN THE FORM OF CHOCOLATE and where i offered up a helping hand. to which we replaced the table lamp with AWESOME PHONES, lighting the sound desk=] we are soo cool at my church=]

le samedi sept mai
hearts, li-ming

1 comment: