Saturday, April 9, 2011

hoping the rain's pink

i think i shall announce again that i dyed my hair pink=] YES again but i did it like on thursday so its kinda faded now... but i forgot HOW MUCH I MISSED IT, i feel so cool again its like a trademark.. ok well i don't want a trade mark but its like a cool part of me and the looks i get are funny, i think its funnier this time cause my hair isn't punk rock, instead its so normal and then they are like HUH PINK?! but i think people treat you differently when you have random colours in your hair. kinda like HEY OMGSH A PUNK *steers away* or like she thinks she's so cool and you know what I AM=] anyways less rant more pictures


i bet you can feel the coolness seeping through you computer screen right now
today i PASSED my ice skating class with flying colours, and so i have a badge, mmm i shall picture it for you
lol my face looks scary cause my lamp was on
but YAY i can skate one footed and i can STOP LOL, i feel so accomplished!
now for adult 2

oh and today i did a mega shopping spree cause a few weeks ago i couldn't find any tops to wear so my mum was like "i'm so depressed, my son has more clothes than my daughter" so then i was given the ok to shop
and SO i thought ill publicly show some stuff i bought=]
its a ivory tube scarf=] PUFFY

i couldn't take a good photo of this so i was like LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT but its a bardot jumper and like semi transparent crop i like=]

pinkish blouse
lol sorry for the retarded photos and the MESS lol i need to clean my room. but yeah i bought some coolio stuff i was pretty happy with them except from their price tag
anyways i cant wait to wear all my new clothes=]
ill blog properly next TIME
hearts, li-ming

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA your mum is funny. i want to see your pink hair !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh
    oh my gosh
    oh my gosh

    YOU GOT THE JUMPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    I REALLY LIKE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!
    IT LOOKS REALLY COOL RSARARARADRAARAEA

    ReplyDelete