Saturday, April 23, 2011

one of THOSE days

well ok first things first i think i should talk about the BIGGER issue... the facebook fast i did on thursday and friday. well it all started one sunday when i was in the OHP (over head projector) room and one of our pastors were talking about the church wide fast and prayer week for easter, and my friend goes to me what are you fasting? normally i dont fast because i cant do food and well normally theres not much thats worth fasting, so i was like nothing. and then he was like COME ON you have to do something (cause he was fasting food) and then it became the facebook fast... i wanted to do it for one day, but of course i was considered weak so it was extended for two days of my choice.., and in my mind i questioned why did i pick the two days where im the most free. uni ended on thursday (which is a whole different story and will come later) but yeah so i attempted the facebook fast and it was MEGA hard i logged out of facebook and EVERYTHING but i just had the natural reflex to click the facebook icon. so bad i think i'm a true facebook addict/junkie.. i guess its cause its one of those things that you do when you have nothing else to waste your time on. and its not very helpful when nowadays everyone is communicating via facebook and not via phone calls or like text? but i figured in those 2 days i spent almost 50 dollars of credit just texting my friend instead of facebooking her. SO EXPENSIVE. but when the clock struck twelve this morning i couldnt resist but to log on and DISCOVER my 22 notifications. never have i felt so special=]... i think i should do more facebook bans to prevent my addiction.

THURSDAY was day of HAPPINESS and a day  of JOY as well as a day of dread and BORING-ness. thursday was the last day of uni for a week.. a week may not seem like much but to us uni kids its a week that we treasure sooo DEAR to our hearts... this is the week we all EAGERLY await for. and it makes us so happy when we reach the final hours of that day. but terribly enough... the last hours involved french, some may say YAY but to us "frenchies" we collapse and slowly die due to the DRAINING capabilities of french... i swear half our group went mentally insane. EVEN VICTORIA THOUGHT SHE WAS BANKSY....

ok fair enough it was a pretty good drawing. she was so proud of herself it made everyone laugh.. i think our french group is pretty awesome i think its the only reason like half of us turn up for french. but yeah its just gonna keep on getting harder and harder.. BUT WE WILL STILL HAVE AN MENTAL INSANITY-ness to pull us through.

ok so 3 days of holidays have gone pass and all ive managed to do is catch up on the usual tv series and sit in the cold (meaning ive done NO HOMEWORK/STUDY) but today a shock, a bolt of lighting travelled through all iphone users and my friend dropped her iphone, resulting in terrible consequences.
all day i just kept my phone close to me or in my bag away from any lurking concrete floors. but the failure of today shone. as i reached home my dad asked me to call my bro so on my bed i took my phone out and laid it on my silky blanket next to my macbook and when my bro picked up i couldnt hear him so i attempted to pick up my phone. THE FAILURE WAS SO GREAT that the slipperiness of my blanket sent my phone soaring on to the edge of my mac and as a result i have a dent on both my mac and my phone... ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS.. 
there are a lot of if only-s like if only i used my hand instead of speaker.. if only i bought that iphone case like i planned AND IF ONLY MY DAD CALL MY BROTHER INSTEAD... 

MACBOOK PRO vs. IPHONE 4

both dented
not so invincible anymore eyy?
hearts, li-ming

No comments:

Post a Comment