Saturday, December 26, 2009

25th december 2009 8:06pm london time

i have no charger so imma gonna blog in 9 mins....

TODAY was christmas... it was pretty boring.. nothing special
Morning church... lol normal pretty gd etc
but walking home was when everything went wrong. we were all walking home from church, it was really really cold. i wanted to get home as fast a possible therefore i was speed walking. i knew my 11 yr old cousin was following me so before i decided to speed walk i looked behind and he was with his dad, my uncle. so i decided SPEED WALK. reached home. MSN. FB. usual
i got a phone call from my bro asking where i am and where my cousin was. I was like im at home upstairs and hes like my cousin and i was like hes home too. but he wasnt. i ran outside. i ran 3 blocks and a park.. the dangerous park.. still no sign of my cousin. i was soo tired i wanted to give up but it was partially my fault cause he wanted to follow me and i didnt let him... so i ran again another block and then went home i was foneless so i couldnt call anyone to see if they had found him. but yea when i got back they had found him. he was all the way near my old school



















yea tat was where my cousin was found... its sooo far away from my house!!!!
anyways when he got back me and my and my bro had ran sooo much we removed all our layers and just wore t-shirts but then we had a family friend lunch... stuff happened but we got home and everyone sooo cranky now its sooo un christmas like... i wish i was with my friends from christmas but wat can u do:S??? anyways i think ill write postcards now i have nothing better to do considering i didnt take many photos...

















hearts, li-ming
missing u heaps


1 comment: