Wednesday, December 16, 2009

7 hours and 45 mins

im leaving today for a total of 2 months but i dont feel any different my room is still a mess the weather is burning hot my bro is still annoying all thats different is the suitcase in the front room and the fact tat i have other currencies in my wallet.

suitcase: 18 kilos
hand luggage: 4 kilos
laptop: 3 kilos

i think ive packed everything... well everything except my laptop
Mac=my baby
i got my mac yesterday its soo sexy but i cant install windows which is really annoying me was msn sucks on mac but yea ohh wells its still 100% loveable

to my guys:
Amanda: hey amanda thanks for everything like the comfort with my enter etc. i hope u decide whats right for u and stuff with ur future u must steal ur bros comp yea so we can web cam if i cant get it working properly grrr but yea=] im excited but ill miss u heaps THANK U FOR BEING SUCH AN AWESOME FRIEND we will forever be music buddies!!!
Cally: THANK u cally for everything the time we did random things *coughs* ryan corr and other stupid things we do at night thank u for ur house and like allowing us to have a party sorry i didnt get tooo clean up.im soo sorry bout all that apartment mess but u noe.. sighs i dunno lol anyways... sorry im going away on the only summer holiday ur staying but now u noe wat it feels like!!! when u  get ur Ps i have to be the first person u drive yea?? please? thanks btw im wearing the shorts they r comfy =] YAY uve been such a gd friend and considering after the whole no friends thingo i grew really close to u and i really value ur friendship thank u for taking me in it means a lot.
Dan: ur a weird one dan... but i cant say much cause lol im kinda weird too. but its weird how we met.. one day ill tell u the full story.. but i dunt noe how we got sooo close but its been gd having u as a friend. although ur really dirty ur funny to talk to. u drunk isnt great but its still lol. anyways ur snore and its LOL worthy ur a cool person to talk to and ur rubber trick sucks!!!! but yea state was fun... but maybe i should have studied harder:s anyways thanks for being a coolio friend ill cya in 2 months dont miss me too much *winks*
Emilie: Everytime i see u ill never forget the fun we used to have at ur house lol the sim obsession the triplets the craziness  of me falling down the hill on the way to ur house and remember there was a rock which caused me to fall but it was soo small no one could see it =P. man those were the ddays the drives to fungus the overpowerful smell of ur perfume.. but dw ur still loved!!!... thank u for all the rides like to the gat. thanks for ur company and ur friendship. im soo sorry im leaving before ur bday but i hope and pray that ull have a gd and safe day dont get too drunk ok and watch ur self DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID just have a gd day and time. ill miss u
Gabe: ur fat and gay cause u left tooo early and now im well i was forced to sleep early out of boredom. but now im leaving and we r even. G u have been such a gd friend and i enjoy being ur friend lol ur funny and soo cool to hang with i miss hanging with u but yea 2 months... LOL dw it will pass really fast. ur soo fun to talk to and i enjoy dnming with u. considering ive only known u for 6 months and like i wasnt intending on being a close friend its pretty cool cause i didnt even noe ur name when i first met u lol but now like we r sooo close it cool its =] worthy. i feel close to u i tell u a lot more than i think i should but i trust u so=] but yea i hope u have a save trip and yea DONT BE STUPID no crown and NO NO NO ur gay=]. btw thanks for comforting me after my results=[ but dw im ok now.... MISS YOU G
Han: lol han ur a handful when ur drunk but thats ok. ur a pretty cool person to hang out with ur full of interesting stories and thoughts. ur fun to hang round and u dont need a gf u just need awesome friends like ME lol. anyways its been great knowing u and thank u for coming with me to find my ipod although it failed=[ thank u for everything!!
Hing: lol i havent known u for long but ur still one funny guy. i will always remember u from zombieland. when i was like ewww *hides* i remember u laughing ur head off which was lol. and ur PANTS!!! man u really need to:| like zip them up man no one wants too see:| except jz!! lol jk anyways dw ill look after ur bag when i get back u can TRUST ME cause im soo trust worthy. anyways ill miss talking to bout random stupid cool stuff have a gd holiday!!!
Jess Z: ILL MISS U BABY!!! lol ur the best sis i could ever ask for. ive known u for such a long time but i never got close to u til this year and i regret it cause ur SOO COOL man i cant believe i only became really good friends with u this year its sooo sad. but i love u jess ur awesome and sooo childish ill miss u heaps. i hope u have a safe and gd holiday !!!! ill postcard u and u me yea??!!!! one hundred percent ill try every week but we must stay in touch. ill never forget city experience with u and ur purple camera i can still remember all these memories we have forged together ill cya on the other side!!!
Jono: hey jono man i rememeber when we first met how DIRTY u were on msn and how quiet u were in real life. but ur a cool friend and really POPULAR but dw we still love u. anyways thanks for being such a gd person to talk to bout everything like abby and stuff uve been awesome to like gossip with and stuff. and ur always=] worthy and entertaining but when ur drunk ur even more=] btw dont do anything stupid when ur drunk ok?? cause its not gd for u and ur body anyways watch out my mum wont be here to attend to ur accidents!!! lol have a gd holiday!!!
Kevin: man kevin u and me have been gd friends since ages weve been though HEAPS and stuff but yea i true value u as a friend even though u do stupid things and stuff happens but yea uve been such a gd friend to me and even though i get agro at u u dont always mind. ill miss u when im over seas.. lol btw it was great seeing u today at work lol. btw i find ur TELL EVERYON EI HAVE A BF annoying.. just a HEADS UP but nah ur ok im used to it. i think our level of friendship is ... unique anyways ur such a gd friend i feel tat i can talk to u heaps bout christian and life stuff thanks for being there for me and dont tell everyone i cry... bubyeee cya next yr have a gd hols.
Lincoln: i still think ur bi or gay. Lol nah ur queer need for girls rings.. lol but ur cool thank u for everything like helping me with buy the alcohol for the apartment and for helping organise G's party. ur awesome.ur fun to talk to and ur really GAY but i love insulting u lol i dunno why but u r mean even jz says sooo but when we first met u u  were like LOL this random kid. u look really old no offense=] but that gd yea? anyways thanks for everything uve help and done and for being a friend. have a gd and safe and happy holidays!!!!
Matt: ur too tall for ur own good. but yea its been great being friends with u lol i remember at callys sleepover when u dnmed with katy lol that was funny i have pics to remind me of that night anyways it was nice having u as a friend and i still hate ur dog... ur family is cool though lol living close to u fails cause u live over hills too far anyways. gd luck for ur UNI stuff and have a safe and happy holiday.
Michael: my bro ur soo awesomely cool and ur pool is cool but yea i fails... anyways thank foe being such a gd and supportive AND helpful friend ur always willing to help. and ur soo trustworthy thank u so much for everything uve done for me and i apprieciate it heaps. i hope u do find a job soon and as soon as u do u must update me and tell me!! but yea uve been great and i hope u all the best for everything to come ie jz OOO LALA and liek school and HOLIDAYS will miss u heaps ill try to come online for u yea=]
Xiang: U work tooo much. anyways u suck cause ur going to anu  and we rarely hung out=[ anyways have a gd time at anu. it was fun travelling with u there im sorry for the annoyance. thank u for being so fun to talk to and such a gd friend i hope things work out for u and u do wat u want=]  and U MUST DRIVE ME AND VISIT ME ok?? ill miss u heaps!!!
Yen: baby ill MISS U HEAPS thank u for the bbq party although u fail at secrets the thought was =] LOVEABLE i love u. anyways as i leave i would like to thank u for everything uve done for me like drive me and put up with my annoyance. I WILL never forget bio class where we bludged and tat was all that was wat we did just draw we have to still make our bio comic one day yea? ill miss u babe but ill try to come online and talk to u heaps. even though u were sooo nerdy we still love u cause ur awesome. ur =] and =] OOO LALA love=]

well i guess this is it/all next time ill be blogging ill be in england i love and will miss u all. dont forget me yea? and write me like letters and stuff!!!

btw mac=sex!!!!!
hearts Li-Ming

3 comments:

  1. Hey Liming,
    YAY i'm firsties !

    I'm sorry I never got to finish my page in that book of yours.. I'm not very good at sentimentality D: .. so I shall try to make it up NOW .

    FORGIVE ME FOR THE CORNYNESS YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE.

    Thank YOUUU for being there for me throughout all these years I've known you.
    You are one of my closest ever friends I've ever, ever, ever, ever had and I truly value our friendship.
    If I had to choose between Miyavi, chocolate and you. I'd CHOOSE YOU !
    *throws pokeball*
    YEAH BABYY.

    But in all seriousness though, the degree of generosity and kindness you have for others is something I've always admired and will admire in you.
    Your ability to fill in those awkward moments is just LOL. I LOVE ALL OUR RANDOM MOMENTS AND OUR SERIOUS ONES. Especially on MSN AHHAHA. I LOL AT OUR FAILED DNM'S.
    Sorry, maybe i'm allergic to those three letters.
    RAWRS.
    I never feel awkward around you and that's got to be something cos i'm a very awkward person =)
    AWKWAAAAAARDD TURRTTLEEE BAYYBAYY =D
    You're just sooo comfortable to hang around with, I feel I can do anythingg like dance the chicken dance without feeling self conscious BECAUSE YOU'LL DANCE IT WITH ME RIGHT? .. don't walk away from me.. D=
    It makes us just that much more.. cooler (:

    I hope you liked the 'surprise' party although it being ruined beforehand, I thought it was still a success. Twass Gabe's idea to throw a bash for you which is kind of lol because we've been friends longer and yes.. i just had to point that out because i'm so sad.
    SORRY LIMING.
    You can now proceed to throw a brick at my head..

    Enjoy your lovely little self in England, Paris and Malaysiaaaa (trullyy asiaaaaaaaa).. you lucky bum and I can't wait till you come back.

    One last thing.
    Don't you ever change.
    You're awesome just the way you are, so don't you ever feel that you're not good enough or whatevs. YOU ARE LOVED BECAUSE YOU ARE YOU. THE ONE AND ONLY LIMING BHUTTA.

    I hope you achieve what you want to achieve in life. Don't let things set you back from YOU doing the things that YOU want. If YOU want something, GO FOR IT LIMING.
    You know I'll be behind you 100%.
    SO WHO YOU GONNA CALL?







    GHOSTBUSTERS.
    ..Okay that was lame.

    I LOVEE YOUUUU LIMING BHUTTA.

    And don't forget that sexy postcard of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, ngaw yay! :D
    and stop being so mean to me ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LI-MING!!!
    COME BACK SOOOOOOOOOON!
    imma miss u heaps :(
    n thanks so much for always being there for me, n helping me out esp when i was worried and paranoid :D
    ur the coolest friend ever n THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME! im so thankful to have met someone as special as you :D
    HAVE FUN IN THE POM MOTHERLAND XD AND DONT FORGET THAT YOU ARE REALLY LOVED AND THAT TONS OF PEEPS ARE MISSING YOU WHILE YOU ARE GONE :d
    LOTS OF LOVE
    YEN

    P.S.i forgot to mention this is yen using amandas account LOL ... well now you know XD

    ReplyDelete