Friday, December 18, 2009

KL to London

this is a boring account of my trip cause the aeroplane had no entertainment!!

i need a shower
i miss people i miss msn i miss human contact i miss dnming with g ive lost a track of time!!! i dunno how long its been since i left australia its so weird according to the map we are above india as i type. we arent even half way there
its been two movies and lunch since now
Movies:
Marley and me=sad
Hanna montana=pointless

they should give us more to do on planes yay i can take my seat belt off before we had to wear it due to bad weather but if u look outside the weather is so yummiful but everyones closed their windows i wanna open mine but the people in front are sleeping
omgsh the plane is moving violently!!!!

its worst than the apparent bad weather!!! i wanna take photos but that means i have to open the window cause my mac flash makes me look loll which is annoying
but i love my mac its so cool theres def no wireless buts still sexy and it will last most of the rest of this trip!!!!! im looking after it really well i think

it was apparently snowing yesterday in england but whats extra stupid is the fact that im still in my shorts and tee and the air con is on full blast soo stupidly blankie cant be used cause im typing maybe i should get on of those watcha call it ermmm like the blanket with the sleeve.. stupiditest invention ever

mum and me both think G was stupid taking his flight to the phillipeans two days earlier than me cause there was a flight the same me time as me and everything going the me way he went.. I COULD HAVE HAD COMPANY but i called people so its ok

i think the first thing when i get to england (which according to the flight thing is 4pm ish longer) is shower i really really need to shower my hair is so grotty gross and ewww

theres nothing to do now cause everything is like above me in my hand luggage and it involves too much effort i think ill just listen to music now considering theres not much else i can do...

1and a half hours to go im full as i eat too much anyways its really boring and this trip gives me too much time to think i wish there was something else to do.. u noe watt i really think though…. they should make wireless on planes so i can communicate to lots more people everyone sleeps too much i bet my bags are huge my body clock has died and we r over germany. the plane just turned it felt weird and fuzzy.. my window seat sucks soo much and i think i just killed my ears. i really really want a shower. theres absolutely nothing to do ive watched 2 more movies
up: seen it
Aliens in the attic: ashley Tisdale… G
loll yea thats about it
i watched friends how i met our mother and two and a half men.

i think ive done everything there is to do on a plane which includes photowhoring with my mammy
its cold like really cold i had to turn off my air con case its that cold

not exactly excited… more like i want to SHOWER i just cant wait i dunno whether i should buy DKNY here in duty free or what… all i noe is that i really really want it=]
not a necessity just a want

im considering what to do when i get home.. i think first thing first is a shower then MSN and fb and BLOG i want to go on the net i miss it soo much i miss talking to everyone!!!!

anyways im just gonna sit here and listen to music.. fill my time up with stuff. i smell like drunk peoples vomit..EWWWWIes i dunno its just gross…


its gonna be dark in england soon which makes sense cause its winter then it will be bright in aus?

REALISATION!!!!! I NEED AN ADAPTOR

here are some photos from our travelling trip
















ill probs blog again today... til then... BUBYEEEE =]
hearts, Li-Ming

2 comments:

  1. ... even if i did take that flight you would've still had no company on the plane for AGES D:

    also..
    ASHLEY TISDALE IS IN ALIENS IN THE ATTIC? Must watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ur sad!!! and well it would have been betetr than getting to the airport at like 9pm and waiting til like 12:45 for a stupid plane.... and AHHHHH i hate this theres nothing to DO!!!!! like literally its 4pm and nothing to do

    ReplyDelete