Thursday, August 4, 2011

we dream so long...

the clouds hung low and thick in the sky, the feeling of entrapment was growing deeper and deeper within, causing a tingling sensation to run frequently along my spine. the comfort came from the glistening sun, who's radiance and power seeped through the clouds, providing a little glow among the sky. it was not night, nor was it day. it was just a time frame that I was stuck in. everyday was a cloudy dilemma, providing a sense of insecurity and a band of confusion. it started off slow and as the chill increased so did its speed. at first it felt like rain, felt as if the clouds had just let go of the heavy weight it had burdened for so long and just released it in to the atmosphere. but slowly as it fell, the scene became clearer. as it fell it started to pave the streets. as it fell a strange emotion, a feeling of curiosity washed over removing the insecurity from within. white specks scattered everywhere, dusting the roads, the housing, everything and anything that was exposed to its touch. the street was quiet. the window was my barrier from the winter wonderland that was to unfold before my eyes. a thin blanket soon covered the world as i knew it, the once harsh exterior now became one fluffy blanket, which continued to increase in size as the seconds passed. raising my hand, i slowly pressed it against the window, my view into the outside world, chills ran through my ghostly white fingertips, shivers ran through my spine as the icy window touched my almost transparent skin. although almost bloodless, heat radiated from my hand, slowly fogging up the glass, blurring the vision into the world outside. eyes closed, i exhale, my body was feeling weak once again, my arm was a toothpick and my hand was a bowling ball, but i was determined. one more breath. my hand was slipping as my arm started to buckle under the weight, but i was determined. hand like a claw, i tried to grab the glass. body still, one more breath. knees buckle, body falling. a handprint still remains.

i think im way out of my league when it comes to uni, but if i try my hardest, everything should work out in the end...
if only dreams came true today=]

is there ever a moment when knowing a person too much can be toxic?... can you ever be too comfortable around a person that rules fly out the window, and what was once awkward seems normal?

but anyways today, after a long tiresome day, i was thinking to myself, and mum kinda influenced this, but its been a while since i was crazy weight conscious, and winter and leggings, said by mum makes me fat cause they expand so ill never know when i gain weight.. but i personally was like im kinda like ok... but to stand the true test of time i decided to put all my dresses on, because i bought most of them ages ago and if they still fit me.. then i must be ok.. LOL MY LOGIC.. but anyways!!! i forgot how many unusedd dressses i own!!! i felt so girly!!! it was mega strange... but yes they still all fit me!!!! but now my bed is a mess that requires immediate attention...
anyways  that was a bit of pointless information....(might need to find somewhere where i can wear a dress?)
but yeah
CADAVERSSSS scare me
hearts, li-ming

No comments:

Post a Comment