Saturday, July 30, 2011

I slept all day

well basically this morning i awoke.. kinda a early for a good fun time at iceskating... but instead i was forced to eat breakfast.. BUT EITHER WAY i drove=] 72 HOURS!!!! wee sooo close im like waiting for the moment when i hit the triple digits.. anyways OFF TOPIC i went iceskating, which was actually really good i think I've improved heaps.. apart from the fact i cant do my tricks but like i can at least kinda make my mistakes look kinda pro, even though i throw a fit when i miss... but we met the pro guy again today and he was giving me advice, cause my figure skates are like MASSIVE WEIGHTS that kill my feet so i can't do tricks for long cause my legs get tooo tired. so he was like you just need to build up your calf muscles HOW BIG DO YOU WANT THEM?? they are already out of proportion.. stupidity.
anyways my driving was pretty ok got lost cause my bro was on my phone instead of directing me and my parking, as per usual was TERRIBLE but we "watched" funny youtube clips while driving.. don't worry guys I'm a safe driver....

after ice skating we came home for lunch then i was like SLEEPY so i laid in bed with my babies and fell asleep probably for like 3 hours on and off. BUT MAN IM SO LAZY i have so much work i need to do like TONS of uni and outside uni work (stupid diploma). but instead i decided to show you MR PENGUIN!!!!!
im having a bow obsession...
oh how feminine.
Mr penguin is my best friend... HE'S SO FLUFFFFFFY!!!!!!! and soft and ediblee

THOUGHT OF THE DAY!!!!!!
actually this was said yesterday and i thought it should be kept as something i said that was mega COOL and oh so poetic...
(i think ill just copy and paste it)

"LIKE
A JIGSAW PUZZLE
you maybe a BLUE BIT OF SKY
but yet the puzzle isnt complete without you"

NOW THE THOUGHT!!!! things seem different when not everyones there.... everyone plays a part in a group of friends, then why is it easy to forget some, dislike others and find new ones?
also i need to shower.. LOL THE THOUGHTS OF MY BRAIN
I WANT TO HAVE A SNOW FIGHT
A SONG
hearts, li-ming

No comments:

Post a Comment