Monday, October 25, 2010

ohh the horrors of a monday

today i had to attend uni and it was my last psych tute. i was thinking so highly of it, i was expecting lollies and happiness but instead we got a lecture=[ and just as i was checking my emails, i received one from myself and my mac REMINDING ME that BIO EXAM IS IN 2 WEEKS!!!! ohhh the sky will drip rubies like sweeny todd's friends
 


OMGSH THERE WAS A FIREWORK OUTSIDE MY ROOM


anyways off topic completely last night i dreamt about a kitten i found hurt outside my room so i looked after it and i nurtured it back to health and it loved me and followed me everywhere i went and it made e want to get a kitten so much more. but yeah back to real life. today we went to global mobility in our uni which is like a place to go if u wanna like go on exchange and well it reminded me to go and email my lecture for a reference. while thinking about it i remember this reference my VCE coordinators gave me to apply for uni overseas, which highly failed. but i decided i would send it to her so she can have a reference to reference off=] and well i thought i would picture in....

But yeah so i emailed my lecture saying all this stuff, but yeah when i was looking for this reference I was reminded of high school and how incomplete it was. like we wanted to do so much for it but instead we did so little. I was pretty RAWRed anyways back to this morning in psych we did personality test and found out that i was mega extraverted where as everything else was like normal or a bit lower than normal so im semi rounded as nice normal person. it was  good lesson. (between pych and my lectures the global mobility thingo occurred) but during chem i was like almost falling asleep and then during bio it was kinda hard to get and then came an hour of break which i was pretty laid back other than being bagged by michael was pretty good and then we had PHYSICS which wasnt tooo bad learnt bout lasiks and stuff which i was considering getting done after my bro cause im too scared. and then HOME TIME we had Lord of the Fries which was ok and then i came home TO SEE ALL MY BOOKS HAD ARRIVED!!!! yayayyayayyay im sooo excited
so i took A PHOTO of the mini pile that was gathering on my bedroom floor.....i need to clean my rooms before exams.
but now i must study physics for my physics prac. which i was too lazy to do when i got home so RAWR time to hc so i may sleep soon ohh sooo tired
this was really random.....
(all you need from this blog were the BOOKS)
hearts, li-ming

1 comment: