Sunday, October 31, 2010

head-hurt

EXAMINATIONS in like 7 days dun dun dun i have not studied, but ive attempted to clean my room which is a big start

BUT THEN....

MEGA DISASTER occurs ruining my cleaning abilities on saturday. the RAIN brought a flood to the downstairs of my house and the garage. WHICH WAS STUPID Cause i was standing in like 2 cm deep water in my garage and like 0.5-1cm deep water in my "downstairs rumpus room" the carpet got drenched and so did all our boxes of stuff. luckily i keep all my boxes upstairs cause i was originally intending to unpack them but then laziness got the better of me and therefore i did. HOORAY for laziness, once again it  saves my stuff but it doesnt save me from the EXAMINATIONS. i have uni tomorrow=[ and i havent even started to study.
ohh yeah photos of my drowing house, these were taken after the rain eased and after all the cleaning
cant really tell but its really deep and like yea this was like only 10mins after the rain started


and u can see the water above the carpet
wat a way to spend a saturday... cleaning. but then i went driving at night, and theres something about driving at night and in the rain it freaks me out my whole body shakes and i start to chatter. its bad, not only for my teeth but for my driving. but last nights driving (saturday) and todays im finally up to like 8hr and like 30mins=] YAY 111hr and 30mins tO GO im excited in a scared i cant drive way.

maybe i shall start my study... well i kinda did yesterday before i went for my drive i did like 3 or 4 bio questions but i havent actually studied/learnt the material:| i have a pimple on my chin... stress? i THINK NOT i wanna buy movie tickets and get my free uni cup=] IM SOOO EXCITED
OMGSH its halloween!!! i love those makeup tutes on youtube soo fascinating but now i just keep playing plants V. Zombies....
 HEAD ACHE gonna rest
hearts, li-ming

2 comments: