Sunday, October 24, 2010

Camberwellllllllling

HELLO my fellow peoples....
exams r sooo colse that if i stuck my tongue out i bet i could taste the bitterness of it all :O and despite that i havent even started to observe or open my books, instead lately ive been very rawr and agro and with very little patience. but yea it doesnt matter because after a day and 1 hour of driving (YEA 7 hours down 113 TO GO) ive decided theres no real point in screaming y head of for stupid people with annoying qualities cause they just dont learn. I keep a lot of real "emotion" inside and rarely do i expressive my true rage. but but but FRIDAY AND SATURDAY was days of pure rage. HOW CAN ADULTS BE SO inconsiderate is my question of the day. but now im ok. the built up of stupid rage has left me and all i have to say is more about the latest haps of my life.

im still waiting for one stupid book parcel and tomorrow should be the day i receive the most expensive parcel of my life. im throughly excited=]. but more of the past and present. well ok we shall start from the earliest i can remember which was thursday night. yes my brain has a 2-3 day memory. but on thursday night i was watching a show on pillows and the dirt and bacteria that grows and manifests in your pillows and the mould and grottiness it produces so that night i went to my bed before i was about to sleep and looked at my pillows (of which i have 3... yes i need three pillows to sleep) and well i thought about them for a second, and considered using my fourth pillow (ok i lied i have 4 pillows but i only sleep with 3 cause the fourth pillow is soooo new and fluffy that i keep it off my bed for observations on how FLUFFY it is) but it was sooo new and fluffy i couldnt bear to use it so i just rotated my flat pillow (the top pillow) to the bottom of my pillow stacks which exposed a fairly new pillow that still had much of its fluff and air. and i slept. yes a lot of consideration went into sleeping that night. but the next day, friday i had a late start so i just lazied around in my room/on my bed in the 29 degree weather (stupid weather cant it just pick what it wants to be? it didnt even thunderstorm that night.) and read my book PRIIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES, which may i add is pretty graphically grotty, and gruesome as i will quote: "As dinner continued in this manner, Elizabeth's eye wad continuously drawn to Charlotte, who hovered over her plate, using a spoon to shovel goose meat and gravy in the general direction of her mouth, with limited success. As did, one of the sores beneath her eye burst, sending a trickle of bloody pus down her cheek and into her mouth. Apparently, she found the added flavour agreeable, for it only increased the frequency of her spoonfuls." anyways when i arrived at uni i was talking to people about the pillow incident i saw on the telly and we were in an uproar at the grottiness and the state of our bed covers, which got me thinking, i should really cange my bed covers. Later that night at church i found out that outside shoppo target they were swapping pillows, and i got excited. so when i got home that night i set my alarm and made it an appointment to rightfully collect my free pillow. which mega-semi-failed as i slept in and only went to shoppo at 12 of which the pillows just ran out so i was carrying A pointless pillow in my bag (i chose the grottiest pillow i had) so i went to  observe yen working, they were so busy that it angered me that they didnt want or need my expertise in the whole serving thingo so i texted my bro and asked him to pick me up and take me home, but in doing so i had to retrieve him a boost and soem lindt chocolate, so along my way i came across the pillow handing out area and they were like we may get more pillows so i was like WOOOO but they were like u cannot juts gather in a huge circle so i was like *diva* and then when i came out i saw a line forming and joined it=] I RECEIVED my pillow it was sooo soft and FLUFFY i was like *hugs*
but yea then i got my boosts and stuff and made my to the car and home. that night we went for a drive=] and when my mammy came home i told her of my pillow and showed it to her in all its delight. but i could not just place this new pillow on my bed so i decided i had to change my bed covers and so at 11:10 at night i changed my bed covers and fluffed my pillows and i have pictures to illustrate this event.
my new pillow

puff puff

my new pillow next to the "fourth" one

its puffier=]
anyways after this exciting exchange of bed linen i was planning on sleeping early as i had to wake up at like 6:30 to catch a 7:30 bus to meet amanda so that we could dwell in the experience that was camberwell markets. and cause my bus didnt come any later without being too late. but yeah! CAMBERWELL MARKETS WERE SOOO FUN so much stuff to see but i was like sooo confused on what to buy so i only bought jewellery and patterns to make blazers and stuff... ohh so exciting and i saw this one bag.. THE BAG OF BAGS it was leather and sooo vintage and sooo COOL but it was 65 and i was like..... i cant.. i wont.... but it was soo pretty i regret not trying to haggle for it. but yea AMANDA BOUGHT ME A NECKLACe i love u........!!! sooo cool heart shaped to a picture of teh stuff (jewellery)
and then i went to church and drove home.
battery dying so ill go.. HAVE A GOOD WEEK OF EXAMINATIONS
hearts, li-ming

2 comments: