Saturday, September 4, 2010

touch found.

since like 12am last night i was so emotionally distraught. i didnt sleep until like i was so tired i could not stay awake anymore. that was probs around 3am i just laid in bed hating myself and like i awoke early at like 9 or 10 and i just laid in bed. i got out my laptop and watched msn and facebook seeing if the person with my touch has done anything with my accounts, but of course nothing had change so i just laid in bed watching re runs of 30 rock (good show) and i had like bread with nutella and then such stayed in bed in the dark. and slowly i kept recieving news of people getting interviews/jobs at this ice cream place, of which i was the first to apply and all my friends got a job or an interview and i didnt so i was like mega down. dad was being really annoying making me do stuff for a stupid bbq in the rain and i was like RAGE and well yea. but just a few mins ago i got a message from my friend that some old lady found it outside his house and well returned it to him and now my TERRIBLE day has become =]

---story---
well yesterday around 11:40-11:55 i lost my ipod. i was in a car coming home but first we had to drop my friend off and so we went to his house. but i had to get out of the car to let him out, during that time i heard something hit the car but i just assumed it was the seat belt. so i ignored it and went home. i was really ecstatic about the day and the shoes i was gonna buy and the guy who ripped the bag. but then i went to my bag to obtain my mini comp. well yea cause lately ive been using my laptop less and less cause my touch is sufficient enough all my laptop does is play tv shows for me. anyways it was like NO NO it cant be so i searched everywhere everything and couldnt find it mum drove me to maccas and my friends house i searched in the dark and i still couldnt find it it was like 1:30 when we got home. and i just sat there in the dark with my laptop. the feeling that i had lost another ipod was painful. but yeah before i went to bed i prayed to God asking for it back, especially since that evening in church we were talking about idols, it kinda hit me that this was acting like an idol in my life. i was trying to reason (cause i didnt like accepting this fact) i was like it has the bible in it but then in my head i was like i rarely read it, so then i was like it supplies me with worship songs and u noe. but then i thought how little time ive actually spent with God lately. and then i sulked and thought a bit until i fell asleep, this morning i woke up, reached out for my touch, but it wasnt there and we return to the start.

but i thank God for returning it cause if u think about it was lost on the streets, and if it wasnt for the nice lady i would have never got it back so it wasnt like some freak of nature or something. anyways cause of my terrible mood i have a lot of sorry to say and hw to do



here it is ... home.... under rice... long story


hearts, li-ming

No comments:

Post a Comment