Saturday, September 11, 2010

citation

AHHHHH i was meant to do my psych assignment but RAWR FAILS physics assignment i cannot citate it and i dunno how cause its like my own words from note that i obtained from the text book and lectures but like AHHHHH its like how to u in text citate that? (note: citate is not a word) RAWR stupid physics and RAWR i need to do psych:| OMGSH AND AND stupid enough RAWR stupid stupid stupid i cannot REDUCE MY assignment its like MAX of 500 but ive got 650!!!! HOW DO U REDUCE 650??? 650 of IMPORTANT NEEDED WORDS!!! but JOOLE my main WOMAN will help me in succeeding.... i shall watch modern family as i work. ok no it is actually my family.. MY family how did i read it wrong:|?!!!
stupid mac word doesnt have equations:| so now i have to use two computers RAWR soo much effort for such a small thing.
and i think im becoming SICK.. nooooo failure OHHH SHOOT tooo many promises!!!!!! sighs too bad...
ok well ermmmm

i want an iphone 4 like its soooo cheap and sexy and LIKE WOW but i need a job and to get a job i need a call from people of which ive applied to but no one seem to want me=[

new youtube obsession: wongfu!!!!!! SOOOOO GOOD like awwwwww worthy stuff there
anyways i need to finish my physics assignment and then start psych so that i can concentrate on my pracs for the rest of the week.
hearts, li-ming

No comments:

Post a Comment