Tuesday, September 7, 2010

hmm

my light died this morning so i got ready in the dark, it was pretty interesting and tiring. i would like to say that today i fell asleep for like 20 mins in my psych lecture. i think swimming drains me:| anyways i like boost. and aj and music and my touch which is kind alike heating up my the heater. its kinda cold or maybe cause m mac is pretty mega cold:|

RAWR ok there was my angry and frustration and RAGE in one word. most people would know y and those who dont, dont noe what its like to be me=] HI love
u noe what i should learn short hand... or maybe i should just get a diary that would be so much better and like therefore i wouldnt RWAR internally so much im soo RAWR

need job

so yea today i had two pracs gay stupid gay pracs with stupididty people but apparently my results were pretty gd and i got 10 out of 10 for my physics one, but yea bio mst and physics and psych assignments due soon RAWR. sighs
i got the newspaper today.. but didnt read it and i ate a banana spilt it was yum yum.

picture update:S?
pictured above: retard
hearts, li-ming

1 comment: