Saturday, October 22, 2011

meant to be written 2 days ago

this week has been a crazy one.. really intense with my last biochemistry practical report due, the final draft of my physiology, french test and anatomy test all in one tiny week that just finished within a few seconds. Now it's a saturday morning and I've decided that my life was worthy of a blog, filled with random ranting proportions. Although it all happened in the past, it's still worthy of ranting.

so we shall start with a picture that defines my study session on wednesday, preparing for the anatomy test, while still remembering my french oral.
yes it has been hot here but it only lasted two days, I'm not complaining that it's gone or that it was short, I'm just stating a fact that the weather is stupid. anyways as this intense crazy week progressed, i was placed under a lot of stress and craziness, which rendered me with a failing grade and caused me to end up in colouring eeyore when in the anatomy museum. but over all after two days of mundane happiness i am feeling a whole lot better.
but i think i observe too much, i think way too much for my brain to even comprehend. it even renders me with dreams of scary proportions. the other day i dreamt of two of my friends whispering and talking bout me behind my back, sometimes these things make me insanely crazy. rage is often the way i deal with issues like these, it was on tuesday where my friends indicated that i was deeply wounded, not just by the presence of friends but the fear of "intimacy" from some past encounter. i dunno i can't really think right now, a mushy brain isn't always the best way to blog, so ill attempt to blog again tomorrow .
ice skating tomorrow 8am wake up
hearts, li-ming

No comments:

Post a Comment