Monday, May 30, 2011

THANK YOU DOUG!

the day started with little sleep and a long journey to docklands to do a bit of fail skating and to take part in a fail skating class BUT in all happiness I GOT MY SKATES!!! YAY anyways got them sharpened. but this is not a blog about the dwelling of the early morning events but a blog of the afternoon apple experience!

DOUG IS SOOOO COOL
ok so basically i was going to chadstone to get my iphone fixed, as on the thursday the glass started to fall off, making my iphone not only ugly but highly dangerous! so i had to get it fix. my friend DOUG was like (on friday) come with me on saturday, im getting my macbook fixed too so i was like... might as well go with a friend than to go by myself. so on saturday i left my house at 1pm with 275 dollars in my card ready for this apple visit. i must say that CHADSTONE LOOKS SOO DIFFERENT, i kinda didnt know where the apple store was, but with a bit of blind walking i saw the SHINY white apple and walked briskly towards it's glow=]
entering the store kinda was overwhelming! it was so packed! i couldnt even find DOUG i squeezed and pushed and in the corner i saw a dude with glasses and a melbourne uni jumper BINGO it was DOUG!!! anyways long story short i lined up and the apple dude was like "i need to assess your iphone, what's wrong with it?" *takes phone out* SELF EXPLANATORY! and they were like "this is not under warranty" and i was like i know.... so i got my wallet out and they got a new phone out and they were doing some like "paper" work on their touch and my french iphone then i was like "how much will it cost" and their were like its free and i was like :| pure shock.... anyways cutting the story short again it was basically my friend DOUG that paid for it:| well he didnt really but he did? complicated story but OMGSH!! I OWE HIM SO MUCH i mean omgsh i didnt know i actually thought it was free... well i dunno if it is still but from what i've worked out, in my mind HE PAID!! but he didnt drop IT.. he's such a nice person and i feel bad.. soooooo I OWE HIM and im forever thankful!!! i cannot drop it again and i must protect it, more so now cause of this whole situation! anyways i walked out the store stroking it and so happy (this was before i found out) and well im still happy and still stroking it, its a bittersweet story=]

THANK YOU DOUG

now a few pictures?



a new case?


and did i add he drove like 20 minutes out of the way!! to drive me HOME! dude man..... cant thank him enough!!

also we played starwars!!! while waiting for his macbook


DOUG IS SUPER COOL
hearts, li-ming

2 comments:

  1. oh wow what a nice friend yay your phone is fixed =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) now that's a story to tell. kudos for getting the phone fix

    ReplyDelete