Sunday, April 4, 2010

it's been a while hasnt it...

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up
                                                                                       ~Author Unknown

Sometimes there are days where u cannot verbal-ise what your feeling on the inside. especially if your mind is a massive painting on a once blank canvas. where do you start? not blogging has caused a collecting of the important and non-important stuff to mush together and make a ball of nothingness. but yea...
i will write as of now:
I feel better. yesterday well i dunno i feel like i was the most annoying attention seeker ever, and i would just like to say sorry to everyone who was round me yesterday. but i would like to thank JZ for her house. and sorry G.
i feel ever so slightly pathetic right now. and no amount of verbal talking will take it away cause everything i say reduces me to an empty shell of a hypocrite. and thinking and talking just reduces me further.
i need a job. money is like, no one can live in this world without money. 
mum threw out 50 dollars worth of hair dye... 50 dollars of my money. and the only reason y it matters so much to me right now is cause i dont have money to re buy it all.


uni is gay tough and hard. my holiday is not a holiday. my holiday is more like 2 days of RAWR 4 days of camp and three days of stuff. the other day was a lost day.
i need to do something. but i just cant cause i dunno wat i need/want to do


time moves way to fast. 
just wait... 2 months.... i promise.
hearts, li-ming

2 comments:

  1. I love the quote.

    And yesss, I've missed your blogposts!
    Cheer up Liming.
    Things will get better fohh shhuuure (:

    Start by sleeping earlier pleeaseeeeee !

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with amanda D:

    Also stop saying sorry for nothingness.
    You shouldn't feel bad about feeling bad; that just doubles the badliness.

    ReplyDelete