Monday, April 12, 2010

i can be such an attention seeker...

for jz:
the sun was setting, it was another end to another day. the days seemed to come and go so quickly. the deep blue engulfed the reds and oranges expelled from the sun, but the battle was lost. the deep blue surrounded all and the little flickers of stars lit up the sky. the dominating moon shone in all this glory. the air was cool and icy. the light breeze pierced my skin, causing chills to run up my spin. i jolted at the sensation. the hard concrete floor, on which i sat, did not support my sudden movements. my fingers were a pale white with a blueish tinge, the feeling in my fingertips almost completely gone. the numbness did not bother me, for i was lost in a world that was surreal. slowly i looked up, till i was faced with the stars, a blanket of stars that shone. their glow provided a sense of hope and knowing, that there was still something with a natural glitter, a natural sense of happiness. a warm sensation filled me, for an instant second it felt like there was a fire burning deep within, that no wind, no person could ever remove, apart from myself. I closed my eyes just in time to hear the distant chime of the clock. it was twelve midnight, and i was alone. the freedom felt so real, but it couldnt last forever. i sighed, exhaling the warm from my body, leaving it cold and empty once again. slowly i arose to face the clock. far off into the distance was a bright shining face, almost as beautiful as the moon, i paused. my empty mind just accepted the image and nothing more. the dead silence of the night consumed me pulling me deeper with it allowing me to follow it on a path to nowhere.

i should be studying but i dunno i feel like a little kid search for some attention and its stupid *smacks self* RAWR


OK STUDY TIME
hearts, li-ming

3 comments:

  1. *gives liming a lollipop*

    i like your stories! you've got a flair for writing! they're like so deep with descriptivity, you can't help but feel like you're the character in the story (:

    also.. i'm listening to miyavi.
    lalala
    BACK TO ESSAYY TIMEEEEEEEEEEE !

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a niceeeeeeeeeee story!! :D

    and EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME, IM SAILING ON A BOAT! ..wait no, EVERYBODAY LOOK AT ME, LB WROTE A STORY FOR ME! ;)

    ReplyDelete