Friday, October 16, 2009

just a tad AHHH

today:
I've had the weirdest and CRAZIEST day ever... i went to bed at like 2am trying to apply for OXFORD uni... but i couldnt FINISH it cause im CAPPED so i awoke early.. but that was like major FAILS cause when i did try to wake up i just put my alarm on SNOOZE again... so i actually woke up at 8am and then did my application... which meant i was LATE TO SCHOOL... i forged a note OF COURSE and dad signed it so it wasn't totally FORGED. Whe
n i got to school (at 9:30...HALF an hour LATE) THE CANTEEN HAD BEEN EGGED... and the poor maintenance man was like using a power hose to clean it... it was quiet lol and stupid cause there's a new camera that had been installed like right opposite the canteen and now they have IMAGES lol. The day went pretty quickly, Methods with JZ is always soo much fun. We had a practice exam, WHICH I couldn't do, BAD sign, but yea JZ and me were like conversing on a piece of paper. And I started like hinting her and Michael, and she was like red. Sot o get me back she drew me and a "man" (labeled "man") but i was like tats a GIRL and she changed it to AMANDA. Then she started to draw the WHOLE family. And,later, when i saw yen, she EDITED parts, for example Dan's hair lol it was soo funny but i love this picture is soo cute although we all look the same it shows our FAMILY-ness.


My was last physics class was pretty funny... it was good and random. All the guys ran off to play CS and well Yen and me ran outside with some special OCULAR device to look at the SUN and we saw the spectrum.. it was pretty cool. But our class was so random. But when i came home things CHANGED... I found out I'm working tomorrow and its really gay cause my dad's leaving tomorrow the same time I'm working and no one can WORK for me so I'm forced to do it when i should be studying and this getting 98.5 in VCE looks less promising each and every SECOND ohh wells WE'LL see=]. But as school comes to an END, and "muck up" day is round the corner, we've decided to dress up as PRINCESSES and ermmm pirates. I wanted to be a fairy originally but they are so overrated when it comes to the end of year muck up day. Anyways I'm PINK and Yen's BLUE so I'm pretty sure it will be COOL as. Schools ending and I don't know what to think. I will miss all the random times I've had with my friends, these random drawings and calls and TALKS. I'll miss it all but then again I can't wait till the HOLIDAYS when were are free again... I'm still soo undecided on my feelings. I guess it hasn't actually hit me yet, or I'm just not that emotional? Anyways Ill post LATER on the NEW happenings....
HEARTS li-ming

I'M capped soo i have LIKE no HTML CODES=[ I'll put them in later

3 comments:

  1. I actually intended to draw manda you know? Then how come I wrote MAN in the first place? Well, to save some lead ;) just like how Lewis predicted. LOLOL JOKES. Calling MANda a MAN, I dun see any problem here ;D bahahaha (manda, LOVEEEE =D)

    And yess, the last bit is how I feel EXACTLY!!! family thinks alike.

    nightssss
    I was about to sleep a while ago, but I dun feel sleepy anymore :s weird HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL LOL LOL
    dan's hair is an example of too much gatsby..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahah!
    Gatsby = YUMYUMumummmmmmmm
    XDD

    ReplyDelete