Thursday, October 15, 2009

00:30

AFTER like 2 hours I HAVE A BLOG.... ITS AMAZING...
anyways i think i should dedicate MY FIRST BLOG TO amanda.... cause shes just sooo YUM-ful

hi AMANDA!!!
My nickname for her: A MAN DUH

Amanda is one awesomely cool girl... even though we fail at things together it doesn't seem half as bad, compared to me failing ALONE
We are the oldest and the least pro at music but yet we are still aiming high, for that mark we want to leave behind of our awesomeness.
We went to Canberra together and that just BROUGHT us to a new standard of cool with our singing which involved man voices and random screeches. Even though i didn't get to stalk her when she got her haircut, SHE STILL SHOWED ME teheheheh. The late nights after state, involving a DUDE with bad teeth and blackburn station, WILL never be forgotten, like the time we ate a whole bar of FAMILY sized kitkat in the graduation hall at Monash. The years before we knew study existed, WHEN MUSIC CAMP WAS STILL COOL, we had a cabin all to ourselves and slept on the top bunk like BUDDIES should. The time she drew on my 150 dollar shoe.. but yet i didn't care... GRRRR AMANDA. The time she touched a $1400 BAG in Bally and her eyes lit up and the time we discovered MIMCO WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US.
The TIME she gave me my gatsby and the green awesomeness of it just BLEW me away=].
AND who could forget the day we stayed up til 3am in the morning dying her hair purple... to find out it washes out. But the colour was just soooo cool.
And then there were those nights where we stayed up to 3am or later just chatting on msn about... EVERYTHING and the time I helped her through.... "problems", the times in which she was sooo blur it made me laugh.
BUT AMANDA IS SOOO nice and kind no matter how annoying i get (i.e trying to make blog... which amanda did most of) she still smiles and IS great.
I LOVE AMANDA...

hearts Li-Ming

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    =D
    I LIKEEEYYS
    and LOL AT THE PICTURE
    you can see that massive pimple right there xD
    MEMORIESSSSS LIMINGG MEMORIESSS !
    MUCH LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete