Thursday, October 15, 2009

elasticity

ELASTICS!!

I HAD AN ORTHODONTIST appointment today=] and it hurt SOOO MUCH .
i waited like 30 mins for my orthodontist to come and do my teeth, and when he did it was sooo weird he was like YOU need a wire change and i was like WHAT??!! lol THICKER wires. In my head i was like OHH NO and after the long PROCESS of destroying my MOUTH he was like ELASTICS!!! I must have had some weird expression on my face, because he was like why so shocked?
ANYWAYS this is my last braces change for YR 12 its kinda sad. But yea there was GOSSIP going on around at the orthodontist place, this older, newer lady was like to the younger girl THE COOLER one you should leave this place, maybe go to some other practice. I could feel the TENSION building in the place it was sooo..... anyways I'm home and about to go out to buy some MATERIAL for the last day of school dress thingo. I should be studying but yeah.

Anyways about this blog, considering i didn't have much time to talk about my reasoning behind this last night, I guess I'm doing this blog as a fun experiment and cause Amanda and JZ wanted me to. But I am quiet excited, like when i go overseas I'll blog like practically every night well hopefully.
hearts Li-Ming

2 comments:

  1. TRU-FORCE.
    LOL
    Mine's called Unitek Elastics.
    AND ITS NOT SEETHROUGH LIKE YOURS THEREFORE IT BE NOT AS AWESOME
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete