Tuesday, March 29, 2011

what is a big idea?

the question stands continuously, as weeks pass the big idea one week wont be the same next week, and then where does that leave you? with a partially ok idea? hmmm i dunno CONSULATE someone

picture perfect. the deep blue, without fading, pasted across the sky. distinct clouds scattered the outside edges softening the crisp, harsh glare of the sun. the sun, a ball of fire penetrating deep into the earth, penetrating my skin causing small beads of sweat to form. the soft fresh blades of grass cushioning my head as i laid there, still. the bustle of people meeting and greeting, the sound of feet crushing the innocent blades of grass, the sudden screams of excitement, which were once loud now diminished into a small soft whisper. a whisper that washed over me, leaving a state of serenity from head to toe. a slow tune was building from within, a small indistinct hum was released from my parched lips. a pause. eyes closed, the tune grew deeper in my mind, increase in capacity, increasing in volume. heart pounding, heart racing, breathes changed from long and deep to short and insignificant. frown lines merged across my brow until, freedom, one deep breath, the extending of my diaphragm, the enlargement of my chest, all released in one quick blow, in one quick high pitch screech. the song died down, back to its original quiet indistinct hum, eyes open, once again my body returned to its once serene state.

lol i dunno where i was going with that i havent written a "story" in ages
hearts, li-ming

1 comment:

  1. *continues*
    Or so I thought! THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF THE PEOPLE Around me started to disturb my attempts at mediation.
    'oh no,' I thought, 'I can't do yoga anymore.'
    I got up in a wayward manner, disturbed by the thought. Suddenly, an excruciating pain pierced through my skin and I toppled back on to the earthy ground. A SNAKE HAD BITTEN ME. IM DYING!!!!! dying!!!!!!!
    I looked down at my feet to notice that I actually had stepped on a rock with my barefeet.
    I forgot I didn't wear shoes to uni today.
    Silly me.
    *finishes*

    ReplyDelete