Wednesday, March 23, 2011

almost burnt my skin with bleach

today i decided after yesterday's hardcore ice skating session to bleach my hair for the return of the blonde streak... but mishaps occurred resulting in a bleached bed and a slightly burnt/bleached piece of skin.... so therefore it had to be washed earlier than i wanted... which is gonna force me to re-bleach it again sometime in the not to distant future...

ANYWAYS more about the last few days...
i really want to watch winnie the pooh=]
i think i shall start with today making it to the semi almost milestone of monday and there i will stop to allow a discrete finish=]
TODAY:
its already wednesday:| or well wednesday night. SOOOO SCARY everything's FLYING by insane-ness. hmm today was a pretty cool day it was like SUNNY and stuff which was retarded cause im sooo ready for winter.. SO BRING IT ON! but today was pretty normal i have no mood for studying.. i found out today that the gamsat essays ARE TOOO INTELLIGENT FOR ME. i have figured over the last several ... days:|? lol ok over a longer period of time that I'm quite immature and childish and so the issues brought up for gamsat essays are literally IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO ANSWER!! maybe i wasnt made to study:S? but like HOW AM I MEANT TO KNOW ABOUT COMPANIES VS TRADE?
i mean seriously? so ive decided to just sit and wait for the real HARDCORE stuff on saturday to experience the craziness of bad essay writing meets impossibly hard unknown topic:|
TODAY i decided i needed a change so i dyed my hair.. well bleached it but FAILURE as written above, my SKIN had like A HOLE like you know those injection scars? IT LOOKED LIKE THAT and kinda shrivelled BUT WORST OF ALL THERE WAS A HUGE WHITE PATCH ON MY LEG AND I WAS LIKE WHAT THE:|.... i madly washed it with soap so its less obvious and now a tad red but it still has a back stinginess...
also due to my tiredness my contacts were mega fail my eyes are sooo sticky
those were the proceedings of today
YESTERDAY:
yesterday was the day of DRAINAGE, after about 3 hours of sleep i went to uni for the most DRAINED 3 hours of my life, french was crazy and  my eyes were retarded. but i proceeded with "GAMSAT" study in the library instead yen and i discussed the STUPIDITY of the gamsat and other various things. i had ice skating lessons and sessions that night i was literally running dry.... i wonder what makes me so high? like hyper its sooo weird maybe i should get tested? BUT YES i was like dead high.. i dont think it was cake.. ANYWAYS i got to drive home, let me tell you no sleep contacts and driving in the dark are ALL very very BAD IDEAS almost had two accidents!!! mannnn how do people DRIVE WHEN THEY ARE DRUNK?!
those were the proceedings of yesterday
oh and I won
MONDAY:
oooo and so we fall on a monday... lol MONDAY was the 21st march, le vingt et un mars, and well some may know it was the day in which i left the magical age of 18 and entered the boring age of 19. we were meant to play a game of hide and seek but mega fail as they had someone on the inside forcing me in their direction so they could find me (they meaning amanda and jz and someone meaning andy) so that wasnt fun BUT ONE DAY WELL DO IT PROPERLY and i will win.
it is true i have high expectations.. when it comes to anything, i think its cause im always organising and thinking about what to get / do for peoples birthday. and i try to out do myself every time trying to make each one more and more personal. BUT NONETHELESS monday was good simple easy laid back=]
i got my backpack and other stuff..  like you know STUFF but love the bag use it all the time now.. i may look like a little kid but at least im a COOL kid. but yeah i actually dressed up for my birthday but we didnt take photos.. lately im not my bum self:O maybe this is a sign of maturing? except the fact im getting more hyperactive more often. but back to monday they got me a cake and everything =] so sweet and like all my friends were there and all the facebook messages=] LOL nah on a serious note:
i just would like to thank everyone who came=] expectedly or unexpectedly and to everyone who bought my bag, your are all so awesome and im grateful that you didnt make me do a speech, but as it wasnt my 18 or anything special i guess i didnt need to but i think to show how grateful i actually am i'll put my speech into a lovely piece of random writing filled with love for you guys....
about 9 years ago i came to a country filled with randomness... it was hard fitting in being abnormally weird and all, but as the years have progressed i find myself making more friends than i ever thought possible and i just thank you all for putting up with me like in every way possible. you're all so individually special to me and i just would like to say without you guys, i would still be that lonely loser, but now im a loser with friends=]. to all my uni based friends (those i made in uni) youre sooo awesome, every since i started uni i hated it, it was considered one of the worse experiences i ever had, but now, lol yes now im starting to enjoy the stress and pain, but this is all because i have so many supportive friends who are there during lectures and tutes making my life fun and making uni more enjoyable. i must do a huge shout out to my environments crew.. jess eric vic dan and all the rest who probs never going to read this. THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping me endure the first semester of uni, i swear without you guys i would have quit and i wouldnt be in science without you guys helping me push through all the hate of uni, i know we dont hang out that much anymore but i will never forget you and everything you've done for me, you guys are truly the best. my edsc friends in melbourne uni? lol what more can i say except you're the best for just still being my friend and at least giving me people i know in melbourne uni, i think without you guys i would be bottled up again and soo not my happy self thank you so much for being friends with me=], i'm just gonna do a quick pin point on amanda, because she doesn't fit in any category. AMANDA i still stand by my saying that you're the most awesomeness person ever, your the definition of a best friend (WE CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE) and i hope that out friendship with reach near to the equivalent of harps and mine. ever since high school man you're the best i cannot describe how but just know that your friendship means so much to me, and i so grateful to be your friend. to all those outside Melbourne ie xiang and michael... i miss you guys heaps and i hope your safe and come back soon!!!!
ill just end with a message for jz, jz your one of a kind.... your such a good friend and you've helped me through so much, like one of the hardest times of my life and im so very thankful that i have a friend like you to lift my spirits up and take unbearable situations and make them fun, and don't worry babe we'll do breakfast again one day soon STUDY HARD AND MAKE ME PROUD....
and again i must say THANK YOU ALL

a photo of me being 19:

hearts, li-ming

3 comments:

  1. naw naw nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3

    NOTES DOWN, 21ST MARCH 2012, EXPECT A SPEECH FROM LIMING. heheheh!
    happpppppppy ..EVERYday! :DDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgsh on the 21st of march 2012 ill be 20 like 2012 12 backwards is 21 and im 20

    ReplyDelete
  3. HHAHHAHAAHAHAH ;D ayeee must DO SOMETHING FOR REALZ next year! OKAY OKAY OKAYYYYY?!!
    thats like 20.09.2009 ;)

    ReplyDelete