Sunday, May 16, 2010

just a tad glee obsessed


intentions....
my intentions are never intended, its just me being a tad grrrrrrrrr-ed or not in the mood

ok ive just failed virtual after another strenuous night of none stop study/ model making, resulting in the squishing of my model and the lovely ball it became before i threw it away. yes i noe i still need that model for my next module but my model was soo bad it could not withstand a little wind and a whole bunch of high sleep deprived uni students. i think its time for a model take two. but the first model cause so much mess for me that my desk is now home to a recycling plant instead of just my child the subwoofer....or wanna be sub.

2morrow i must hc constructing cause i feel sooo lazy and tired that all i really want to do is just sit here in bed with my laptop and watch some calming videos and feel like theres no such thing as uni or assignments. i have a headache=[.
stupidity has arise from the daily travels of uni.
stupidity 1- Jz and me have been trying to do sudoku on the train ride home but we are still yet to complete one. today we got a gentle one=] but like WE JUST FAIL the best we got was one like and a whole bunch of numbers that make no sense. i think our brains have turned into a mash potato texture of sorts, making it unappealing.
stupidity 2- I KEEP MISSING MY STOP. i dunt get it i stay awake til westfield which is like 3 stops away from my house, but then i suddenly look up and IM IN BULEEN!!!! ahhhhhhhh i failssss
stupidity 3- failed virtual cause i didnt do what i was intending on doing. i was meant to twist my model so it gives "texture" but i was sooo scared that it was a fail that i didnt do it and therefore it resulted in a mega fail.
stupidity 4- too many babies!!!!!!!! DIABETES!!
i dunno im tired but i dont want to sleep:| but i should if i want any chance of staying awake later. i have to build a stupid bridge now tooo RAWR sucky ness sucks sooo much.

i need something calming like music that sways to and fro, or i could just sleep... i dunno i may just upload stupidity photos for fun and for more stupidity in my life. i dunno if transfer into science is worth it... but all i do know is that i HATE yes im using the H word.... hate environments.

also while in here i will rant bout judging people. it has come to my attention i judge people.. a lot but like ok fair enough we all do it. but the question is why do we do it? is it cause we think we r better than them? or maybe it could be cause we think we know more bout the area.. we dont like to be proven wrong and therefore we must share our superiority to the world so everyone noes we r UP there. but yes while i may be judgemental i am trying my hardest to stop this craze. it was last week when this topic of gay-sensibility hit me. my friends r who they are just because they r doing something that u dont think is right does not give you the right to publicly voice urself, especially in front of me. just cause u think wat they r doing is wrong and wat ur doing is "right" does not give u the permission to publicly bagg them. Fact is and fact being u have just as many faults as them. anyways what happened to the whole we must not judge but love one another helping them back to where things worked and made sense. ok there was a whole lot more but ive become way to lazy to care now,,,,,,


ermmmmmmmmmm
mum is telling me off for not sleeping.... maybe i will sleeep early.....ier than normal.....


okkkkkkkkkk decided sleeep beats music on laptop while half dead....
CONSTRUCTING
BIO EXAM WHOOOOOOOOOP BRING IT ON....actually please dont.....

hearts, li-ming

6 comments: