Saturday, May 1, 2010

CONFUZZLED

ok well lately this has been happening a lot.... well a lot of things have been happening a lot.

i sit in bed with my laptop getting really comfy, last time i look at the clock it was like 1:30am then POOF its morning my laptop is next to me and im REALLY HOT. stupidity of leaving electric blanket on.
well its kinda confusing cause I SWEAR i didnt close my laptop last night, nor did i plan on sleeping but then if i didnt close it.. who did? no one came in my room last night otherwise they would have taken my laptop off my bed BUT it was on my bed
sooooo confused about wat happened last night..
AHHHH I FORGOT TO BRUSH MY TEETH LAST NIGHT nor did i wash my face=[ RAWR and STUDY FAILLLING ahh ill try and study later today.
its 10 ish i have to go at like 1 to the movies.

MORE confuzzling stuff:
everything!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid assignments
i dunno where newman college is and i need to go there on sunday

PIMPLISING

sleepy... ohhhhh sooooo sleeeepy
snnoooze
cupcakes r yummy filled

OMGSH i found 5 dollars yesterday=highlight

but yea yesterday was ok it was CHILLy and church was pretty gd MISS BEING IN HIGH SCHOOL mentality is like ZERO compared to other uni students.

theres a lot of CONFUZZLE going round but yea=] another day

TO DO:
-read for natural
-natural test this sun
-bio assignment
-virtual REDO

i think thats all for now...



IM NOT CAPPED ANYMORE=]

hearts, li-ming

No comments:

Post a Comment