Thursday, November 10, 2011

the calm before the storm

well exams are starting on friday and i must say in these two weeks i have been the least productive person ever known to man and now I'm just sitting here in the semi dark, attempting to finish my anatomy notes so that i can have a little cry tomorrow when i go back to revise them. to add to this lost being i am i haven't even tried to study for physiology or biochemistry so therefore I'm more screwed than i expected. and i have the urge to attend a nike sale on friday, after my anatomy practical exam. what do i do to myself. i have no one else to blame but me if i fail this semester.

but on other news... lol theres nothing else, just the usual annoyance and anger and hate and bitterness which i must be rid of. but then there are also the moments where your like DUDE WHY????!!!

now a picture on my attempts to scare a friend...
i was attempting to squeeze under the desk... but failure took place
hearts, li-ming

No comments:

Post a Comment