Monday, February 7, 2011

its been a long time

ok well a long LONG like months ago i decided to make a new blog kinda set apart from this one, it will still depict me but like another side i guess...
after reading my bro's blog today and well in general i guess just the thoughts and decisions and stuff i thought it was about time i make this blog, and hopefully along with my fungus blog i can keep 3 blogs going, although this one is slightly dying but nevertheless its still going slow but surely it will run.

i actually don't fully know what to expect from this blog, i think its a more serious side of me and it will be set apart from all the stuff that i put here. This new blog is to be up and running i think soon but with my laziness and up coming exams and the knowing that i never finished designing this blog i can safely say it will probs not be set up for a while but may have blogs dearly typed into it.

I SHALL BLOG AGAIN SOON
hearts, li-ming

No comments:

Post a Comment