Monday, December 13, 2010

so many things need to be posted but soo lazy

annoyance...
ok well i kinda get annoyed easily ad at the stupidest things... which normally leads to ranting and stupid obsessive ignorings and isolations.

but yes i will be ranting bout other things as ranting bout the thing that annoys is pointless.

there are things in life that we all want to do. my list is short... well not really... i have a grand list of cars, houses, countries and lifestyles.

CARS...
ok i love top gear, just had to put it out there, top gear lead to my love for cars and want for cars and dreams of a driveway and garage of several cars.
initially i wanted a lime green bug cause it was like "nawwww cute" in the asian tone of voice. but after one year of car observation and other stuff, an old school white bug with a spilt screen seemed kinda cool but WAY TOOO EXPENSIVE. then came my thought of if i want an old school car i need to know manual (no point getting a gd car if its not in manual, also old cars were all manuals). THE I WAS EXPOSED TO THE ITALIAN JOB!!!! minis were the new thing, old or new i didnt care. just as long as it was mine but knowing more bout cars newer one are of course safer and etc. being in england, i decided i wanted a red mini white strips tan leather interior and black hardtop =] YEA that is my dream first car... of course its not gonna happen but we can all dream right?
my car list also included the aston martin and bugatti veyron ohh the love.... and a few others to this small and expensive collection but of course its just a dream but u noe=] we all have our loves and dreams

HOUSES...
do u have those dreams? like u dream bout ur dream house and dream bedroom? i have my rooms awesome and my house was crazy it was like 3 stories with a view but it wasnt a mansion on MEGA PLOTS OF LAND it was just great inside. my bedroom was the bomb. sound proof walls surround sound and my ultimate bed and feature wall.. yet again it will not happen but wat r dreams for if u cant dream? my bedroom had wooden floorboards with a shaggy pink rug. remembering wat it looks like just reminds me of how extreme it was and how cool it all was...

COUNTRIES...
i guess this is the most certain part of my life. u noe the part where there is no dreaming cause its mostly likely , and your more than certain its true. the mega Q AUSTRALIA v. ENGLAND its the ashes all over again (except its still being played currently) verdict is known.. i guess i can say but nothing will change for me until i get my degree and masters and work for one year or 2 just to get me set.

LIFESTYLE...
dentistry
orthodontist
ok i guess ild like to think of my self as unique. ( my chosen career paths are not unique i noe that) but like i mean living life generally, ild like to consider myself as unique. when some one copies, or does the same, or i am compared to some one or CALLED some one else, i dislike (hate) it a lot i get all twitchy and all grrrred and RAWRED at everything to do with the un uniqueness of myself. there are several things ive wanted to do for a while now. but, i guess no one wanted to do them with me cause it wasnt i guess something they wanted to do, but sometimes they go ahead and do it without me is kinda ... yea and i dunno, sometimes i feel like im the only one who knows when u joke around or when to be respectful and seriously. sometimes i feel like others do things inconsiderately... i dunno guess just weve hit the bottom of the deep blue ocean..

busy day 2morrow u noe living my holiday life with no car etc...

i should be grateful for wat is given to me, but sometimes its just sooo hard
hearts, li-ming

1 comment:

  1. ♪ hold your breath because tonight will be the night that i will fall for you, over again, don't make me change my mind.

    or i won't live to see another day, i swear it's true.

    because a girl like you is impossible to find, you're impossible to find. ♥

    ReplyDelete