Tuesday, November 30, 2010

the next door neighbour's dog is soo scary

after many days of searching and painful hours of sleeplessness due to the lost of my itouch......







isnt it superb and its all mine.....=]
and i only got it for 70 dollars as i traded my old on in for MONEIES and then kmart was selling it cheap etc LONG STORY SHORT its in my hands today



PINK HEADFONES R IN USE
110 i better look after them apparently they r really gd but the photo is really dodgy
ANYWAYS to celebrate the cheap purchase of my touch
i bought it a beautiful case=] to show that i will never lose it nor leave it ever again

isnt it beautiful

I CAN NEVER LOSE MY TOUCH CAUSE ITS TOO PRETTY

anyways new stuff i go to the gym but only for 14 days so far im in pain but I LOVE BODY JAM is soo much fun its like hiphop and EXERCISE its like more intense dancing and its sooo gd its probs the only reason i would buy membership
i love the instructor
tooo bad i only get two classes=[
ANYWAYS that all that new=]
I WILL WRITE AGAIN SOON excited bout kris kringle
hearts, li-ming

2 comments: